• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Waiting for My 2nd Show Apron? Find Out When Others Got Theirs

In summary, Lisa's apron didn't arrive until after her 2nd show and Michelle's still waiting for hers.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I submitted my 2nd show on the 11th and still haven't received my apron yet! I know people have gotten theirs already. I wanted to have mine for our cluster mtg tonight. When did you submit your 2nd show and when did your apron come?

I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th and I got mine via fedex on Sat. just before my show Sat. night.

So if you don't have it soon, I'd call and check.

Lisa

Mine is still AWOL. I submitted my 2nd on the 15th.

Submitted my second show on the 14th and had my apron on the 16th. Then again, I'm only a day's shipping from Chicago. Have you checked to make sure that the shows you submitted were held and submitted November 1-15? I've forgotten to change a date when a show changed.

Yes, both of mine were held and submitted in the correct time frame. I guess maybe there is a hierarchy to who gets their aprons when. Maybe consultants are last to get theirs.

yes, both mine were held in nov. i called & they pulled up my tracking info. they said it was shipped on the 15th usps and that it arrived at my local post office today. i should get it tomorrow. i'm happy it's finally here, but even if they sent it parcel post, that's a long time to get here don't you think? i'm just down here in tx. ;)

I submitted my 2nd on the 14th and received the apron on Saturday the 20th.

I got mine YEAH!!!

Submitted my 2nd show on the 9th, received my apron within a week.

Submitted my second show on the 15th but still haven't seen my apron. Hopefully it will come tomorrow.

I was actually just coming here to post about mine. I submitted 3 show on or before the 15th and I am next day out of Chicago too. Hoping to have it soon!! I have no idea why I get so excited about a new apron, but I do!!

I got mine too... and I'm kinda sad. It's super cute don't get me wrong, but the colors are slightly different than what they looked to be in pictures.

vanscootin said:
I got mine too... and I'm kinda sad. It's super cute don't get me wrong, but the colors are slightly different than what they looked to be in pictures.

That's what I thought! It showed it more white with gold and silver accents. The apron is silver with gold accents.

wadesgirl said:
That's what I thought! It showed it more white with gold and silver accents. The apron is silver with gold accents.

I was afraid to mention this - thought I was the only one.

I opened it and was like "eww." I was not expecting a silver (grey) with gold accents. It doesn't look fancy or holiday-ish to me, just grey. I'll keep wearing my green one with snowmen on it for my November & December shows.

Agreed on the color. The gold doesn't really stand out. I'm not really a silver and gold together type person either. Plus, it looked more gray and that not so great yellow to me personally. I think a more white would have been nicer, but maybe it's just not my color. Some may adore it.

I still haven't received mine.

It is butt ugly. My first thought was that the grey is like those paper towels they first started manufacturing out of recycled materials, but wet them. Now I think it's more of a putty color. Not festive. Not coming out of the package.

I like it better than the pictures! But I also wear a lot of black and think it will look really sharp over all black with some silver jewelry :)

I still say I'll look smashing in it. Especially with those gaudy bows pinned to the pockets!

Becca_in_MD said:
It is butt ugly. My first thought was that the grey is like those paper towels they first started manufacturing out of recycled materials, but wet them. Now I think it's more of a putty color. Not festive. Not coming out of the package.

I agree. . . I received mine today and said the same thing when I opened the shipping pkg. . . not going to be coming out of the package anytime real soon

I called HO to see where mine is. They said mine shipped on the 18th. I said "but today is the 24th." She said it can take up to 7-10 days. Sigh. "Ok, so I should call back on the 28th if I don't have it then?" She said "No...business days!" Sigh. I'll keep waiting.

That's the joys of shipping SmartPost!

Mine must be coming direct from China :)

Mine arrived yesterday. :balloon:

1. When can I expect to receive my 2nd show apron?

The timing for receiving your 2nd show apron can vary depending on when you placed your order and the current demand for aprons. Our team is working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, and you can expect to receive your apron within 2-4 weeks.

2. Can I track the status of my 2nd show apron?

Yes, you can track the status of your 2nd show apron by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your order history. You will also receive an email with tracking information once your apron has been shipped.

3. I haven't received my 2nd show apron yet, what should I do?

If it has been more than 4 weeks since you placed your order and you still have not received your 2nd show apron, please contact our customer service team. We will be happy to look into the issue and provide an update on the status of your apron.

4. What is the 2nd show apron made of?

The 2nd show apron is made of a durable, lightweight polyester material that is easy to clean and comfortable to wear. It also features the Pampered Chef logo and a convenient front pocket.

5. Can I exchange or return my 2nd show apron?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges or returns for the 2nd show apron. However, if there is a defect or issue with your apron, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • CAPCnewbie
  • General Chat
Replies