• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Searching for 2006, 2008 Rufth Trivets!!

In summary, Rufth Trivets are a popular kitchen tool used to protect surfaces from hot pots and pans, known for their durability and stylish design. They were discontinued in 2009 but can still be found through independent consultants or secondhand markets. They are not suitable for use in the oven, but Pampered Chef offers other heat-resistant trivet options. Unfortunately, no replacements or spare parts are available for Rufth Trivets as they are no longer in production.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Still need the 2006 and the 2008 RUFTH Trivets. Thanks!

I have the 2008 if you are interested.

I sent you an email, I am interested in the trivet. Is it new?

What are Rufth Trivets and why are they in high demand?

Rufth Trivets are a type of heat-resistant kitchen tool used to protect countertops and tables from hot pots and pans. They are in high demand because they are known for their durability and stylish design.

Are Rufth Trivets still being produced by Pampered Chef?

No, unfortunately Rufth Trivets were discontinued in 2009. However, there are still some available for purchase through independent consultants or on secondhand marketplaces.

Can I use a Rufth Trivet in the oven?

No, Rufth Trivets are not meant to be used in the oven as they are not heat-proof. They are only suitable for use on countertops and tables to protect against hot cookware.

What other options does Pampered Chef offer for heat-resistant trivets?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of trivets, including the Silicone Pot Holder Set and the Cork Trivet Set, both of which are heat-resistant and suitable for use in the oven.

I have a Rufth Trivet that is damaged or missing pieces. Can I get a replacement?

Unfortunately, since Rufth Trivets are no longer in production, we do not offer replacements or spare parts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies