• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Step up Your Business Success Stories

In summary, this program is great for those who are new and want to start working on booking shows. Success can be had by picking three items from the play sheet and inviting people into the program who are in their first year past the first 90 days.
finley1991
I'm going to start a new session and was wondering from any of you who have done this already what success you've had with it.

I tried it in the fall and it crashed and burned with my team. I didn't market it successfully and they felt that the work involved outweighed the payoffs possible.

I'd like to share some successes other's have had to inspire them to give it another try.

Thank you! :)

Weird! I've not done one before but want to start. I'd love to hear any stories/feedback!

Thanks!!

Hi Kristi!

I didn't get any specific feedback (which I was hoping for!) All I got was this from a local ED...

This program is phenomenal, Colleen...we are getting ready to run it for the third time! Other parts of my team are running it weekly and are on the fourth series.

I wonder what the disconnect is for you guys....perhaps you need to take it a little lightly.

We don't concentrate on getting the WHOLE play sheet done...as long as they are making progress.

What I found the first time around was that no one wanted to do any work. I am determined though to do it again and I have just enough time to do it before our Director Retreat and I'd love to go to that and report some positive results!

Here's another response... I really like the *pick 3*!!!!

I didn't do the Step Up Your Business program last year because I had a lot of new people at the time and wanted to focus on New Consultant type training.

This January, I started my first session of it and have had 17 collective people join in on the calls. It has been awesome to have people share their successes with one another and I LOVE the training manual that has been created for us. On the very first call, I was surprised at how many things were on the play list for them to do as homework, so I told them to each PICK THREE, but I wanted one of them to be to book 2 shows. I also held a drawing for the first person who booked and the very next day 4 people called and said they booked 2 shows. Talk about COURAGE TO CONNECT! We have two calls left, but I have been really happy with the program and the participants have said it has really helped them book shows.

Naturally, we have had a few people drop out, but we make sure to record every call and have had our team members be able to go back and listen if they missed it. I applaud Pampered Chef for the time and energy they spent in creating such fun, interactive and EASY training. Easy for us as leaders and easy for the consultants on the calls to understand. If you feel that there is too much and you are hearing from you team that there is too much, then I recommend scaling back like I did. Just tell them to focus on three items from the play sheet. Occasionally, you will have a hot shot that will attempt more, but the idea is to get them into action and I believe that giving them a choice, let's them act on the thing they most want to do.

Another thing I did to make it easier for me is I teamed up with 4 other directors. This made it so we each lead one call and we had more participating on the call. Find directors in your area to work with or work with other directors in your Executive's line. If you do conference calls, the distance won't matter.

One more thing: my Executive Director, Pauleen Livermore, held a Director's retreat last October and asked us all to do the program with our teams before coming so we could share our successes and failures. I found out that there were some consistent comments from those who participated. Most said that the ideal team members to invite into this program are people in their first year past the first 90 days. Once the super starter goals are over, these newer consultants need something to work on and work towards and their results said that these were the most successful consultants within the program. Just a thought. Also, most people said they had less finish that what started the group, so that is normal. Also, everyone agreed that the program is so nice, because it is basically a script and required very little prep work. All agreed that they would start it again and provide it as continual training.

Good luck in your Step Up Programs! Remember, that the personal coaching done between calls is key!

I tried this earlier this year and was not familiar with most of it but did not finish it all. My ED just completed a four week training. She did session one, one of her SD's did session two, I did session 3 and another director did session 4. We recorded them on Whistletree...which is my new favorite site. So easy to record and it gives you a list of who participated.

Even though I had attempted to do this before, I learned more when I did it the second time. They give you great scripts for asking participants to share. Mine was on recruiting and I pulled a little something from all of the "play action"

This was a multi cluster event. I had one person participate on one call but they all could go to the recording and replay it if they wanted.

I plan on starting up one also. And I too like the "pick three" because they pack a lot into each play sheet.

1. How can "Step up Your Business Success Stories" benefit my business?

"Step up Your Business Success Stories" is a collection of real-life success stories from Pampered Chef consultants. These stories showcase different strategies and techniques that have helped consultants achieve success in their businesses. By reading these stories, you can gain inspiration and practical tips to apply to your own business.

2. Are the success stories applicable to all types of businesses?

While the stories are specifically from Pampered Chef consultants, the strategies and techniques discussed can be applied to any type of direct sales or small business. The focus is on general business principles such as networking, time management, and customer service, which are applicable to any industry.

3. Can I share my own success story with "Step up Your Business Success Stories"?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef is always looking for new success stories to feature on their website and in their publications. You can submit your success story through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are the success stories from experienced consultants only?

No, the success stories come from consultants at all levels, from brand new consultants to top leaders. This allows for a diverse range of perspectives and experiences to be shared, making the stories relatable to a wide audience.

5. Is "Step up Your Business Success Stories" a one-time publication or an ongoing resource?

"Step up Your Business Success Stories" is an ongoing resource for Pampered Chef consultants. New success stories are added regularly, providing a continuous source of inspiration and ideas for growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila