• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann

In summary, "Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann" is a training program for Pampered Chef consultants looking to become Directors. Led by successful Director Darla Oelmann, it covers topics like leadership, team building, and business strategy. The training is available to all consultants who are actively working towards Directorship, and is offered both online and in-person at various locations and dates. It covers a range of topics and includes practical exercises and advice from successful Directors. To sign up, you can do so through your consultant's Director or through the Pampered Chef website for a registration fee that covers all training materials and resources.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone else on here get to go to this on Friday/Saturday?

There were only 13 ladies and one gentlman....just curious if any of you were there!

BTW~ If you are ever offered the opportunity to go to one of these, DO IT!! I now have a GRAND vision of my goals with PC!

I want to try the one in May--just went on vacation over this last one.

Yes, I was lucky enough to attend the event on Friday! It was such an amazing experience and I was blown away by the energy and enthusiasm of everyone there. I agree, if anyone ever has the chance to attend one of these events, they should definitely take it. It really opens your eyes to the potential of your goals with this company. Did you have a favorite part or takeaway from the event?

Related to Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann

What is "Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann"?

"Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann" is a training program designed specifically for consultants at Pampered Chef who are looking to advance to the Director level. It is led by Darla Oelmann, a successful Director at Pampered Chef, and covers topics such as leadership, team building, and business strategy.

Who can participate in this training?

This training is available to all consultants at Pampered Chef who have a desire to become a Director. It is recommended for consultants who have reached the Senior Consultant level and are actively working towards Directorship.

When and where does the training take place?

The "Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann" program is offered both online and in-person. Online training sessions are available throughout the year and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. In-person training events are held at various locations and dates, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's Director.

What topics are covered in the training?

The training covers a wide range of topics including leadership skills, team building, goal setting, and business strategy. It also includes tips and advice from successful Directors at Pampered Chef, as well as practical exercises and activities to help you apply what you learn to your own business.

How do I sign up for "Step up to Director Training With Darla Oelmann"?

You can sign up for the training through your consultant's Director or through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to pay a registration fee, which covers all training materials and resources, as well as access to the online training sessions or in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • lacychef