• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Belinda Ellsworth's Step Into Success Worth the Investment?

In summary, Anne heard the current month's audio for free through the Success Express, and agrees that it is totally worth it. She also ordered the CDs yesterday and cannot wait to start listening to them.
lacychef
Hey all, I know we all LOVE Belinda Ellsworth. I joined the Success Express after seeing her at conference & reading Anne's posts about all she'd learned. I haven't been able to fit her tapes in my budget yet....& I'm glad I waited. She's got her Step Into Success CD's on sale! They are $35 this month only--you save $40:D I am definately giving my biz a great Xmas present!!
Just wanted to share with you all:)

awesome!! thanks! What is the website?

I saw that, but I bought it months ago. Oh well--I did get to use it earlier to help sales & bookings!

Do you have to belong to Success Express to get that price, or just her email newsletter that's free?

That is such a great price. I borrowed the Power Hour from a cluster mate and I learned so much.Do you have to be a memeber? Now would be a good time to become one I guess because you can get 3 months for $15.

I was just on her website and it's listed at full price. Did you get an e-mail about the sale?

I got an email about it (her Thought for the Week from yesterday). I believe you do have to be a member, because you have to specify so in the comments section at checkout.

KimmyDarling said:
I got an email about it (her Thought for the Week from yesterday). I believe you do have to be a member, because you have to specify so in the comments section at checkout.

That's what I thought might be the case. I saw the notice about putting something in the comments section too.

When you think about the $15 fee for three months, plus the savings on SUTS this month and whatever is on sale next month, it is a deal!

Anne - your nephew is adorable!!! :)

AJPratt said:
When you think about the $15 fee for three months, plus the savings on SUTS this month and whatever is on sale next month, it is a deal!

I agree! Everything I have gotten from Belinda has been worth every penny!

Anne, how do you hear the current month's audio on the website? I can only find through October. Is it with the others?

She must be a little behind. Usually, she posts it at the end of the month. Oh, November is up now. I just downloaded it.

lacychef said:
Hey all, I know we all LOVE Belinda Ellsworth. I joined the Success Express after seeing her at conference & reading Anne's posts about all she'd learned. I haven't been able to fit her tapes in my budget yet....& I'm glad I waited. She's got her Step Into Success CD's on sale! They are $35 this month only--you save $40:D I am definately giving my biz a great Xmas present!!
Just wanted to share with you all:)

I got this set at conference and they are worth every penny. I passed them along to a recruit of mine, then when I got them back, I passed them along to a fellow consultant. (Our cluster is really into sharing info and ideas)

When I went to conference, I had been a consultant for 3 months, and when I heard her, she blew me away and really fired me up.

If you can afford the $$ I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Plus, she's a Michigan woman.. so have to support the locals!!!!

AJPratt said:
She must be a little behind. Usually, she posts it at the end of the month. Oh, November is up now. I just downloaded it.

Thanks! I just checked & saw it. I'll have to listen to it tomorrow!

I am a member of the Success Express, and also signed up for the free newsletter emails. I agree with Anne; it's totally worth it! (I"m just bummed; I just realized I forgot about the tele class last night Belinda did:( )

I know I keep missing them too. Mondays are just bad for me.

AJPratt said:
I know I keep missing them too. Mondays are just bad for me.

I'll try to remind you if you try to remind me:D

I ordered the CDs yesterday-- I cannot WAIT to get them!!!!

lacychef said:
I'll try to remind you if you try to remind me:D
Like the blonde leading the blonde!

What is Step Into Success?

Step Into Success is a comprehensive training program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a variety of tools and resources to help you grow your business and achieve success.

What is included in the Step Into Success program?

Step Into Success includes access to monthly training webinars, downloadable marketing materials, and exclusive Facebook group for support and networking. You will also receive a physical workbook and a set of goal-setting cards to help you stay organized and motivated.

How much does Step Into Success cost?

The regular price for Step Into Success is $99, but it is currently on sale for $79. This is a one-time fee and includes lifetime access to all the training materials and resources.

How do I purchase Step Into Success?

You can purchase Step Into Success directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the program to your cart and proceed to checkout. If you're a current consultant, make sure to log in to your account to receive your consultant discount.

Is Step Into Success worth the investment?

Absolutely! Step Into Success has helped countless consultants achieve their business goals and grow their income. With monthly training webinars and a supportive community, this program is a valuable resource for any Pampered Chef consultant looking to take their business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetPChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedpals