• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

State University Website Redesign: Homepage, Admissions, and Athletics

In summary, Jennifer is the Web Coordinator at a state university here in NY and tomorrow morning beginning at 6am she will be replacing the current site with the new one. The three pages that she spent the most time on are the homepage, admissions & athletics, and yes, there is still a bunch of changes she will be making today, and then fixing a lot of broken things once she launches the new site tomorrow morning.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I just have to brag, because I am so proud of my latest project at my FT job! In case you don't know, I am the Web Coordinator at a state university here in NY.... and the big project is a redesign of the site! Tomorrow morning beginning at 6am I will be replacing the current site with the new one! Check out the links if you would like! The three pages that I spent the most time on are the homepage, admissions & athletics... and yes, there is still a bunch of changes I will be making today, and then fixing a lot of broken things once I launch it tomorrow morning!Thanks; end of toot;)

It looks AWESOME, Jenn!! Did you go to Oneonta?
I went to SUNY New Paltz.

Thanks, and yes I did! I've been here for almost 5 years, wow!

Jennifer it looks wonderful. Great job!:thumbup:

It looks great Jennifer!

They look great Jennifer!!! Great Job! How rewarding!!:D

Jennifer it looks great!

Thanks everyone! It is so rewarding to have something like this published for the world to see!:)

Jen~

Looks great! Hope your boss is pleased too!

Wow -- what an upgrade!! A much cleaner and simple layout!!

Kids and parents of coming to college are overwhelemd enough already. They don't need a cluttered or confusing webpage to make it worse for them. You did a nice job of making this functional and sharp looking.

I love the use of white space... negative space makes me happy.

You get an A in the yummybytes graphic design world :)

Aww thanks! That is exactly what I was aiming for... some people say it is plain, but that feedback seems to be very few, thank god...because I like clean and simple!

Looks great! Wonderful job:)

I think it's easy to clutter up a website. Then, I don't think people stay and navigate very long cuz their brain just doesn't know where to look!

Clean and simple is definately the way to go!

Related to State University Website Redesign: Homepage, Admissions, and Athletics

1. What is "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!"?

"Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!" is a cookbook written by our very own Pampered Chef consultant, showcasing delicious and easy recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. What types of recipes can be found in "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!"?

This cookbook features a variety of recipes including appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts. Each recipe is designed to be simple and flavorful, perfect for any occasion.

3. Can I purchase "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!" can be purchased through our website or through our Pampered Chef consultants. You can also host a cooking party and earn the cookbook for free!

4. Are there any special offers or promotions for "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!"?

Currently, we are offering a discount on "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!" when purchased with our featured kitchen tool. Check our website or ask your consultant for more details.

5. Can I personalize "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!" as a gift?

Yes, you can personalize "Ot: Tooting My Own Horn!" as a gift by adding a custom message on the cover. This makes a thoughtful and unique gift for any food lover.

Back