• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting a Home-Based Business: Recommended Products & Tips

In summary, Amara recommends the Family Size Executive Skillet and Lid, the Forged Knife Hone, the Santoku Knife, the Smooth Edge Can Opener, the Collapsible Bowl, the Prep Bowls, the Deep Covered Bakertool turn about, the Can opener, the Cookie Press, the Jar Opener, and the Microfiber Towel.
AmaraJ
Hi all!

This is a great forum with so much information! I just hosted a show on Sunday and am signing up to become a consultant as soon as it closes. I have been thinking about this for the past few weeks and am very excited!

So my question to all of you is...what products do you recommend that I purchase first to help me out with my shows? In addition to my kit, I have numerous items that I have purchased over the past few years, but I just wanted to see if you all have some great personal recommendations.

Thanks and I'm sure I'll have tons of questions!

Tool-Turn about

:chef:

Weclome Amara! (love your name!!)

Tool turn about - 12 inch skillet - quick stir pitcher - those are my 3

I would get a complete set of prep bowls, and also some of the newer products that will help you with the Spring/Summer Theme Shows - The Collapsible Bowl, and the Salad Chopper. If you sign by the 14th, and qualify (close 4 shows or $1250 in sales) in your first 30 days - you get the Salad Spinner and the Bamboo Salad Tongs for FREE!

definitely the complete set of prep bowls.
tool turnabout will help you take thing to and from shows.
any of the color coated knives. see The Green Coated Knives?
bamboo doesnt come in your kit but its always a good seller & its nice to just have in your kitchen for personal use.

anyway - WELCOME!

Congrats on your new business!

Products to think about:

Family Size Executive Skillet and Lid
Forged knife honer (to keep your utility knife sharp!)
Santoku knife
Smooth edge can opener
Colapsable Bowl

Congrats & welcome to the cult, :eek: huh, I mean family!! ;)

My Tool Turn About is my biggest must have...the prep bowls are also great for getting ingredients ready for the show & my microfiber towels (for the ice cube in the 8in saute pan demo)...I could go on & on, but this is a good start. :)

I agree with the tool turnabout. and the prep bowls.

In addition to the ones mentioned by others, I vote for The Easy Accent Decorator and Chillzanne Rectangle Server. They are two of my
favorites beyond your Starter Kit. They are especially great as we start the picnic season for Deviled Eggs. I use them at a lot of my summer parties.

oh yeah! the microfiber towel is GREAT to clean up after the party with. it dries everything really fast. and now you can get it with the twix its too in that purple and green combo.

12" skillet w/ lid
tool turn about
Colapsable Bowl
Prep Bowls
Deep Covered Baker

tool turn about
can opener
cookie press
jar opener (you wouldn't think, but i swear i use it once a day)
prep bowls

Thank you!Wow, thanks everyone!
I had the tool turnabout on the top of my list because I couldn't figure out how else I would display the tools.
Also, I just got the prep bowls and bamboo tools from a show I attended a few weeks ago - love them both and am soooo glad I chose those.
Now...the green knives - I never would have thought of those, but now I am intrigued and they will go on the list. I guess as someone else said, they seemed like a novelty.

Thanks again, and send out more ideas as you get them!

Related to Starting a Home-Based Business: Recommended Products & Tips

1. What products do you recommend for starting a home-based business with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for a home-based business. Some of our top recommended products include our Stoneware Collection, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Executive Cookware Set. These products are not only versatile and durable, but also have a strong demand in the market, making them great for starting a profitable business.

2. How do I choose which products to invest in for my home-based business?

When deciding which products to invest in, it's important to consider your target market and their needs. Think about what types of cooking and baking tools are popular and in demand, and also consider your own personal interests and expertise. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized product recommendations.

3. What are some tips for effectively marketing and selling Pampered Chef products?

One effective tip for marketing and selling Pampered Chef products is to host cooking parties or demonstrations. This allows potential customers to see the products in action and try out the recipes themselves. It's also important to utilize social media and online platforms to reach a wider audience. Additionally, offering promotions and discounts can attract new customers and incentivize repeat purchases.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef products with my business information?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for some of our products, such as our cutting boards and kitchen towels. This is a great way to promote your business and increase brand recognition. You can also include your business information on recipe cards or packaging when selling or gifting our products.

5. Are there any training or support resources available for new home-based business owners with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! As a new Pampered Chef business owner, you will have access to our comprehensive training and support resources. This includes online training courses, mentorship programs, and a community of other consultants who can offer guidance and advice. We are committed to helping our consultants succeed in their home-based businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • KCPChef