• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Wedding Registry Today - Follow Up with HO for Details!

AnnIn summary, the speaker received an email from HO about a potential wedding registry from someone they have been following up with. However, when they checked CC, the registry was not listed under open shows. They were advised to check under Managing your Business > My Shows > Wedding Registries. If the registry is still not visible, they were advised to reach out to their upline or HO for assistance. The speaker could also offer to create a personalized online party for the couple.
niktim3
I think i just got a wedding registry from somone i have been following up with. Now, I get an email from HO with teh blurb of the couples date of wedding, and there names. When I log into CC, and look under open shows its not listed. NOw what?
THanks!

It won't be under open shows, it'll be with registries. Go to Managing your Business > My Shows > Wedding Registries. There will be a list there of your open registries.

Thanks for the help, yet again Ann!!

Congratulations on getting a wedding registry!

Hi there,Congratulations on potentially getting a wedding registry from someone you have been following up with! That is great news. It sounds like you received an email from HO with the couple's wedding date and names, but when you logged into CC, you did not see their registry listed under open shows.First, I would recommend double checking with the couple to make sure they did indeed register for Pampered Chef products and that they listed you as their consultant. If they did, then it could be a technical issue with CC not displaying their registry. I would suggest reaching out to your upline or contacting HO for assistance in resolving the issue.In the meantime, you could also reach out to the couple and let them know that their registry may not be visible on CC, but you are still available to help them with their wedding registry needs. You could also offer to create a personalized online party for them to share with their guests and make it easier for them to purchase items from their registry.Congratulations again on potentially getting a wedding registry and best of luck in resolving the issue with CC. Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

Related to Start Your Wedding Registry Today - Follow Up with HO for Details!

What are the benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that will help you start your new life together. Plus, your guests can easily find and purchase gifts for you, making the process stress-free for everyone.

How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is simple and can be done in just a few easy steps. First, visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. Then, follow the prompts to create an account and start adding items to your registry. You can also add items from our catalog or in-person at a Pampered Chef party.

Can I customize my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Our wedding registry allows you to personalize your list by selecting the products you want and need. You can also add notes and comments to each item, making it easier for your guests to know what you really want.

Do I have to pay for shipping and handling on gifts purchased from my wedding registry?

No, as a thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your wedding registry, we offer free shipping and handling on all gifts purchased from your registry. This allows your guests to easily send their gifts directly to you without any additional cost.

What happens to my wedding registry after the big day?

Your wedding registry will remain active for a year after your wedding date, giving you plenty of time to exchange or return any unwanted items. You can also continue to use your registry for special occasions or to purchase additional items for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lkhartmann