• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Steel Cookware - Info Needed

J
jennmarques
I am working on yet another flyer. Can someone please send me any info on the Stainlees cookware (i.e. what it is made of, oven temp, dishwasher safe, etc.

I promise i will post the flyer here when finished.

I think everything is supposed to be on CC tomorrow. If I get a bigger chunk of time later on I'll get it for you ...

I know it's 500 degrees, good under the broiler, tri-ply, dishwasher safe ... beyond that, I'd have to look.

It can be under the broiler. It is dishwasher safe. It is Stainless Steel and has an aluminum lining in the middle on the bottom. The handles are similar to the Executive cookware. It is heavy!!! I mean you need to work out if you plan on taking this stuff to your shows!

That's all I can remember now from Wave 1 without looking at my notes. I'm sure someone else will be able to post better details.

Chef Kearns said:
It can be under the broiler. It is dishwasher safe. It is Stainless Steel and has an aluminum lining in the middle on the bottom. The handles are similar to the Executive cookware. It is heavy!!! I mean you need to work out if you plan on taking this stuff to your shows!

That's all I can remember now from Wave 1 without looking at my notes. I'm sure someone else will be able to post better details.

The aluminum is the middle layer of the whole pan, not the middle of just the bottom, isn't it? I'm pretty sure, anyway - it look like that on the product card they gave us. That is why there is no thick pad-like layer on the bottom. It is also why it will cook so evenly.

Last edited:
Right Sandy...the middle of the whole pan.

There is another thread on here with great information.

And tell people to compare it to All-Clad.

Note to self: update the cookware comparison document to include All-Clad and our SS cookware.

The Special Edition CN is up, so you'll find all the info you need there!

What is stainless steel cookware made of?

Stainless steel cookware is primarily made of iron, with varying amounts of chromium and nickel added for strength, durability, and rust resistance. Other elements such as carbon, manganese, and molybdenum may also be present.

Can stainless steel cookware be used in the oven?

Yes, stainless steel cookware is safe to use in the oven. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions for specific temperature limitations.

Is stainless steel cookware dishwasher safe?

Most stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions to be sure. Some types of stainless steel may be more prone to discoloration or damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

What are the benefits of using stainless steel cookware?

Stainless steel cookware is popular for its durability, as it is scratch-resistant and does not react with acidic foods. It is also non-porous, meaning it does not absorb flavors or odors. Additionally, stainless steel cookware is easy to clean and maintain.

What are the potential drawbacks of using stainless steel cookware?

Stainless steel cookware can be more expensive than other types of cookware, and it may not distribute heat as evenly as other materials. Some people may also find it difficult to clean, as food can stick to the surface if not properly preheated or if cooking on high heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies