• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stage Walkers - Whatcha Wearin???

In summary, Stage Walkers are comfortable and durable footwear for professionals who spend a lot of time on their feet in the food industry. They are made of premium quality, lightweight and breathable leather that is water and stain resistant. These shoes come in various sizes, styles, and colors for both men and women. It is recommended to order your usual shoe size, but if you are in between sizes, it is best to size up for a comfortable fit. They are easy to clean and maintain, requiring only a damp cloth or leather cleaner and regular application of leather conditioner.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Its my first time at conference - (last year it inteferred with my daughters wedding!!) and this year I'm walkin as a New Director! What to wear What to wear? Is a nice skirt and top dressy enough? Or should I go with a dress? I figure this is a good excuse for Steinmart....

Last year I walked as a new Director and wore this really pretty burgundy and cream knee-length sleeveless dress - this year I am walking for TPC (totally unexpected) so I am going to wear the same dress. I think it'll be my stage-walkin' dress!! ;)

Hi Cindy!!

I'm wearing a black dress, just below the knees with some short frilly shoulders, kinda like a tank top but frills to make it look nice. I wore it to a wedding a few weeks ago, looks nice.

I say go shopping!!! What better excuse? I bought the dress I'm wearing hoping that I'd wear it on stage! I've seen some people wear prom like dresses. i think that's too formal for me--but a nice dinner dress is fine!

Have fun! Can't wait to see you and everyone else :)

Related to Stage Walkers - Whatcha Wearin???

What exactly are Stage Walkers?

Stage Walkers are a type of comfortable and durable footwear designed specifically for those who spend a lot of time on their feet, such as chefs, caterers, and other food industry professionals.

What is the material used for Stage Walkers?

The material used for Stage Walkers is a premium quality, lightweight and breathable leather. It is both water and stain resistant, making it perfect for busy kitchen environments.

Do Stage Walkers come in different sizes and styles?

Yes, Stage Walkers come in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your specific needs and preferences. We offer both men's and women's sizes, as well as different colors and designs.

How do I know which size to order?

It is recommended to order your usual shoe size for Stage Walkers. However, if you are in between sizes, it is best to size up for a comfortable fit.

Are Stage Walkers easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, Stage Walkers are easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or use a leather cleaner to remove any dirt or stains. It is also recommended to regularly apply a leather conditioner to keep them looking like new.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyK
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave