• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprint TV Xtra: Watch ESPN, FOX News, & More for Free with Unlimited Data!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: nemesisenforcer
Views: 1600 Replies: 11 I just bump into this don't know if it has posted before but if you put this address on your blazer browser it will give you access to Sprint TV Xtra for free as long as you have unlimited data on your Sprint phone,channels that includes ESPN mobile,FOX news,MSNBC and more.Enjoy!The address is qtv.mobitv.com/sprintTVlive.mcdMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

need adviceI have a consultant that is just the best....she was my top in sales and recruiting in 2007. She hit a roadblock in December and it carried into January. She has to turn in 4200 to maintain her activity this month.

What I need advice on is what to do! Here is what myself and my Director have done so far this past 2 weeks:
I have called twice and gotten her voice mail-first time she emailed me and told me she is considering letting PC go. Yesterday, the response I got was filled with excuses-I offered to take her to lunch to talk; offered to have her meet with my Director early before our meeting on Monday.
She told both myself and my Director that she "has to have" PC as it is her only job (although she does breed dogs as a side job, and that can be very overwhelming when a litter is born!) I have played good cop and bad cop and I am just convinced that if she quits, she will regret it and it won't take long for that to happen.
What do you guys suggest I do? Nothing? Keep calling until we can actually talk?

Why does she need $4200?

screwed up....I must have hit the 4 for the $ sign and then again and got the 4!! She only needs $200

Meg,

All you can do is offer to be there. She has to get through whatever she is going through. Be there. Call/email as often as you did before. But the ball is in her court.

You can tell her that by submitting $200 in sales this month, she will be giving herself the gift of time to truly think about it. It's always better to make a choice versus to react.

I'm sure she would hate to lose all of those career sales. She needs to know that it is common for people to drop in sales during the month of December and that in turn hurts January.

In December of 2006 (my first Dec) I told myself that since this was my own business I could take the month off. I think I submitted one or two shows, but they were from Nov sell-a-thon that didn't get closed until the 5th. Anyway, that meant I had nothing in January. I finally got a show or 2 booked in Feb. It took until March before I was able to maintain $1250 regularly again.

This year I made sure not to make the same mistake twice.

I agree with Cindy.... Tell her that she has done an awesome job and has wonderful career sales that she should try to keep going in case she later finds that she was just going through a rut. She will then be close to getting her 2% raise, or not losing it if she has already reached it. She may not consider herself "that good" at this but you can tell her she is your best. Try recognizing her. Tell her that your respect her wishes but you want her to make an informed decision.

My guess is life is just gettig a little in the way and she is not sure what to do. I would definitely suggest she take a leave before deciding if she really wants to give it up. She just might need the time off to get other things in order.

Lisa

This was in my monthly news from Chris Manion and thought it was great advice for this situation!:):)

Q: I have a few people who are putting PC on the back burner because they feel they need to make more money by working a 9-5 minimum wage job. I want to help them see that there are so many possibilities with Pampered Chef.
A: I usually just walk through the numbers with them. I ask them what they need to earn each week and how many hours they'll be planning to work to earn that. Then I show them how to earn the same amount of money through PC shows and the # of hours that would take. The choice is theirs now with a greater understanding of the breakdown of hours needed to work to earn X.

They still may chose to work hourly not trusting themselves to be able to get the # of shows they'd need. That's nothing you can do anything about generally.

But most have not gone through the exercise of figuring out how many shows and how many less hours they'd have to work. THAT you can do for them.

I always point out that the net income is going to be greater in PC take-home pay vs. anyone else because we get to write off common daily living expenses for business deductions, allowing us to keep more of our money - or put another way, allowing us to pay less taxes to Uncle Sam on what we earn (because most of our groceries are related to PC recipes as are magazine and newspaper subscriptions, a % of our cable TV for cooking shows, gas/mileage to grocery stores/ post office, anywhere we drop off catalogs, even trips to school if we're talking to the teachers or Moms about doing shows or fundraisers...

Related to Sprint TV Xtra: Watch ESPN, FOX News, & More for Free with Unlimited Data!

1. What is Sprint TV Xtra?

Sprint TV Xtra is a mobile streaming service that provides access to popular channels like ESPN, FOX News, and MSNBC for free to Sprint customers with unlimited data plans.

2. How do I access Sprint TV Xtra?

To access Sprint TV Xtra, you can visit the website qtv.mobitv.com/sprintTVlive.mcd on your Sprint phone's browser. As long as you have an unlimited data plan, you will have access to the channels included in Sprint TV Xtra.

3. What channels are included in Sprint TV Xtra?

Sprint TV Xtra includes popular channels like ESPN mobile, FOX News, MSNBC, and more. The exact channels may vary depending on your location and plan.

4. Do I need to pay for Sprint TV Xtra?

No, Sprint TV Xtra is free for Sprint customers with unlimited data plans. However, data charges may apply if you do not have an unlimited data plan.

5. Can I watch Sprint TV Xtra on any device?

No, Sprint TV Xtra is only available for streaming on Sprint phones with unlimited data plans. It cannot be accessed on other devices such as tablets or laptops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies