• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Product Training Game for Team Bonding | Fun Exercise Ideas

In summary, for the spring/summer season, there are a variety of new products available from Pampered Chef to enhance cooking and entertaining. These include the Quick Cooker, Salad Chopper, and Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven. Limited time seasonal items such as the Lemon Zester, Watermelon Slicer, and BBQ Grill Basket are also available. Existing Pampered Chef products can be used for outdoor cooking, such as the Stoneware, Grill Pan, and Flexible Cutting Mats. For making salads, recommended products include the Salad Spinner, Salad Chopper, and Salad Dressing Mixer. And for summer grilling and barbecuing, top recommendations include the BBQ Grill Basket, Locking Tongs, and BBQ Basting Brush, along with marinades
heather223
Gold Member
My director has aske me to help at our meeting. She would like me to do a fun game/ exercise with the team to help them learn the new products. Any one have any suggestions?

TIA!! :chef:

You could have everyone pick a product and name 3 things you can use it for. Give the consultants about 3 minutes to come up with ideas. Get creative!

You can ask questions from the care and use cards and have them guess which product it is

1. What new products are available for the spring/summer season?

For the spring/summer season, we have a variety of new products to help make your cooking and entertaining even more enjoyable. Some of our popular new items include the Quick Cooker, the Salad Chopper, and the Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven. Check out our catalog or website for a full list of our new products.

2. Are there any seasonal items that are only available for a limited time?

Yes, we have a selection of seasonal items that are only available for a limited time. These items are perfect for spring and summer entertaining, such as our Lemon Zester, Watermelon Slicer, and BBQ Grill Basket. Be sure to grab them while you can!

3. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products for grilling and outdoor cooking?

Absolutely! Many of our products are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor cooking. Our Stoneware, Grill Pan, and Flexible Cutting Mats are just a few examples of products that can be used for outdoor cooking.

4. Do you have any products specifically for making salads?

Yes, we have a variety of products that make preparing and serving salads a breeze. Our Salad Spinner, Salad Chopper, and Salad Dressing Mixer are all great options for creating delicious and healthy salads.

5. What products do you recommend for summer grilling and barbecuing?

Summer is the perfect time for grilling and barbecuing, and we have a range of products to help you make the most of it. Some of our top recommendations include the BBQ Grill Basket, the Locking Tongs, and the BBQ Basting Brush. Don't forget to also check out our marinades and rubs for added flavor!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmon