• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Open Stock: Limitations on Product Orders

In summary, you can only order one of each new product on the Spring Summer open stock. However, during kit enhancement month in April, you can buy more items at a discounted price. For sample orders, you can order spices on a Paperwork/supply order or through PP, but if you want new products and spices, you can order through CC or PP, but are limited to one of each item.
Rachelhuff
On the Spring Summer new products open stock are we limited to only one or for example can we order 2 salad choppers and 3 Trifle bowls?

We can only order one of each

I wish we could order more than that........

I am pretty sure that you can buy more things during kit enhancement month in April for 40% off. I am not sure if you only get one of each product or if you can do multiples.

In the kit enhancement we can only buy 1 of any item at 40% off just like when we order samples and we can get one at approx. 50% off.

If you want to buy more than 1 of any item we have to do it on a personal order and it will only deduct our commission from the order.

Okay, I just joined. Had my first show last night. Looks like it will close at around $350 and 1 booking. Not bad considering the hostess is 18 and most of the guests were poor teens as well.(lol)

Anyway, back on topic. How do we do sample orders? I want to get some of the spices to share as show gifts. As well as a couple of other items to supplement my kit. Do I place the order via PP or via CC online? Where do I look for the items? I'm soooo lost!(lol)

You can order samples of the spices on a Paperwork/supply order either on paper or through PP. There are also a few products available on that type of order - meant to be used for demos.

If you want the new products and spices, you can order on CC or through PP - place a sample order. You're limited to one of each item, and most are in packages, so you have a little less flexibility when it comes to picking them out.

Related to Spring/Summer Open Stock: Limitations on Product Orders

What is "Spring/Summer Open Stock"?

"Spring/Summer Open Stock" refers to a selection of Pampered Chef products that are available for purchase individually, rather than as part of a set or bundle. These products are typically released in the spring and summer seasons and are perfect for refreshing your kitchen tools and gadgets.

Can I purchase "Spring/Summer Open Stock" items online?

Yes, you can purchase "Spring/Summer Open Stock" items online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the selection of available products and add them to your cart for checkout.

What types of products are typically included in "Spring/Summer Open Stock"?

"Spring/Summer Open Stock" includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other gadgets that are perfect for the warmer months. This may include items such as grilling tools, citrus presses, and ice cream makers.

Do "Spring/Summer Open Stock" items come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the "Spring/Summer Open Stock" selection, come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or replacement.

Are "Spring/Summer Open Stock" items limited edition?

Yes, "Spring/Summer Open Stock" items are limited edition and only available while supplies last. Once they sell out, they may not be restocked, so be sure to grab your favorite products while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies