• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Sellathon for Fall Products Question

The Appetizer Plates and caddy set were part of the sellathon Level 3, I believe. Here is the file. :)Thanks a bunch Tristen! I'm on the phone on hold with HO right now waiting to find out if I have to return all 12 or just the two chipped ones.The app plates and caddy was also part of the director's pack.I had an accident with 3 appetizer plates and 3 cranberry plates. They slipped out of the caddy. I called HO and they told me they would get back to me, they did not. I called the next day and spoke with someone else and she did not know and gave
kcjodih
Gold Member
I earned level two in the spring for the fall sellathon but now I'm confused and can't find anything on CC. I have the appetizer plates and caddy and I'm thinking I earned it during the sellathon but I'm not sure. I did a mystery host show but it's not on there nor is it on the half price I was given by my girlfriend when she had a show. Can someone please confrim this for me? I have two chipped plates (after my recruit borrowed it for a show) and need to return them.

Thanks.

Yes, the Appetizer Plates and caddy set were part of the sellathon Level 3, I believe. Here is the file. :)

Attachments

• jun_july_sellathon_handout.pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 243
Thanks a bunch Tristen! I'm on the phone on hold with HO right now waiting to find out if I have to return all 12 or just the two chipped ones.

The app plates and caddy was also part of the director's pack.

I had an accident with 3 appetizer plates and 3 cranberry plates. They slipped out of the caddy. I called HO and they told me they would get back to me, they did not. I called the next day and spoke with someone else and she did not know and gave me an email address which I copied down wrong. The third day I called HO during the day and she told me absolutely they would replace all 12 plates and could not replace only the few that had broken. My husband said I had better hold on to the other ones knowing my clumsiness.
Cathy

I had one of mine chip too & when I called HO, I was told they didn't have single replacements. So I would have to send not only all 12 plates back, but the caddy. I said no thanks, that if I have to pay that much to send them back, I'll wait until I break more!

Someone told me recently that they are doing single plate replacements now, so you may want to call back.

DebbieJ said:
Someone told me recently that they are doing single plate replacements now, so you may want to call back.

Not here anyway. I just called and she said ' do you want the bad news?' I MUST send all 12 back - never mentioned the caddy. I told her that was NUTS! I have a show coming up that the past host wants nothing so my recruit will buy them for 60% off, plus DIRECT shipping since the show is out of town but it still works out to about 50% off and then I get the new set and she can have the old set. Better than paying $20 or so to ship and she has nothing - just me with a replacement - PLUS be without for a few weeks waiting for the adjustment. This way she'll have a set, and so will I. They're $76 here so still worth it at about $45 with direct shipping of $9.25 (instead of show shipping of $5).

Thanks for the help everyone!

That is definitely nuts! I just broke a white one at my last show. I am going to email & call and ask for a single replacement. Of course it would be the white one that broke, not a cranberry!

I know they can send single replacements, if they do indeed change the policy.

Also, I had a prep prep bowl shatter. I did the adjustment on CC. Then I followed up with an email and stated I expected only one bowl to be replaced, not the set. I had to send the lid back to them.

1. What is the Spring Sellathon for Fall Products?

The Spring Sellathon for Fall Products is a promotional event where Pampered Chef offers new and exclusive products for the upcoming fall season. It's a great opportunity for customers to get a sneak peek at the latest kitchen tools and gadgets and stock up on their favorites before they officially launch in the fall.

2. When does the Spring Sellathon for Fall Products start?

The Spring Sellathon for Fall Products typically starts in early spring, around March or April. However, the exact start date may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates.

3. How can I participate in the Spring Sellathon for Fall Products?

To participate in the Spring Sellathon for Fall Products, you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or shop directly through the Pampered Chef website. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, while shopping online allows you to conveniently browse and purchase the new fall products.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts during the Spring Sellathon for Fall Products?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts available during the Spring Sellathon for Fall Products. These may include bundle deals, free products with purchase, and discounted prices on select items. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the latest promotions.

5. Can I still purchase fall products after the Spring Sellathon is over?

Yes, you can still purchase fall products after the Spring Sellathon is over. However, some products may sell out during the event, so it's best to shop early for the best selection. Additionally, the Spring Sellathon may offer exclusive products that are not available after the event ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefpatti13
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcbrandy
Replies