• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Spring Products at Our February Shows - Don't Miss Out!"

In summary, our February shows will feature new products from our spring collection such as the Quick Cooker, Stackable Cooling Rack, and Herb and Veggie Chopper. There will be exclusive show-only deals and promotions, as well as live cooking demonstrations and classes where you can learn new recipes and techniques using our latest products. All products will be available for purchase at the shows, and the event is open to the public. Don't miss out on this opportunity to discover our latest spring products and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family!
urbnk8
Do you guys talk about or show any of the spring products or catalogs at your February shows?

I'm not quite sure how to do that. I want to let people know about the new stuff without interfering with the current.

How do you all handle this?

I like to hint, and talk up the host special and always mention that the current host can get the special 2 or 3 months in a row, its working more than when I make calls on the phone at least that's how I feel for tonight!

I'll absolutely tease with the new products to get March bookings. I plan on bringing just one or two of the new products to my February shows to give them something to look forward to when they host their own March show and be the first to show the new products to their friends.

In February, once I have the end of the month where I want it, I'll mention that March is when the new catalog comes out.

I took a few new products to my shows over the weekend...I say it is my teaser for March and go into the specials and all the other wonderful products we are offering. My Feb is full so I am booking March currently.

If I needed Feb dates, I would probably down play or not mention the new products until I was ready to book March.

chefann said:
In February, once I have the end of the month where I want it, I'll mention that March is when the new catalog comes out.

That's what I'm doing too. I want to book up my February first.

1. What are the new products being featured at the February shows?

Our February shows will feature a variety of new products from our spring collection, including the Quick Cooker, the Stackable Cooling Rack, and the Herb and Veggie Chopper.

2. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the February shows?

Yes, we will have exclusive show-only deals and promotions available at our February shows. Don't miss out on the chance to save on our latest products!

3. Are there any demonstrations or cooking classes at the February shows?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations and classes throughout the day at our February shows. Come learn new recipes and techniques using our latest products!

4. Can I purchase products at the February shows?

Yes, all of our products will be available for purchase at our February shows. You can also place orders for any items that may be out of stock.

5. Are the February shows open to the public?

Yes, our February shows are open to the public. Bring your friends and family to discover our latest spring products and enjoy a fun and interactive experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krisPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pchefpatti13
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcbrandy
  • babywings76