• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Spring Products at Our Booth - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the spring collection at the booth features a variety of new products designed to make cooking and preparing meals easier and more efficient. There is currently a special promotion for these products, where customers can receive a $10 discount for every $50 spent. Customers can also try out the products at the booth before purchasing and most of the products are dishwasher safe. The products can also be purchased online through the company's website.
newtopamperedchef
I was invited to set up a booth this week-end and was thinking of just taking the new spring products with me in hopes of getting March bookings (my February is pretty well booked). Would it be okay to display the products now, before the beginning of March? Just want to make sure I wouldn't be breaking any rules!

There are no rules about it...so YES...display away! The only recommendation is to not show them if you don't have your February set the way you want and still need bookings...but that's not your case it sounds (good for you!).

Right. And the other rule is that you can't sell them before March. But you are just trying to create interest in booking. Good luck! Hope it goes well for you! :)The other option would be to just show the basic kit products, and showcase Stoneware. You can tell people about the 20% off special and possibly get some orders. And you could create host packets that say "Confidential" and tell people that they can be the first to see the new products when they book a show.

Thank you both for your help!

Hi there! Congrats on having a busy February and for being invited to set up a booth this weekend. It's always exciting to have the opportunity to showcase our amazing products. In regards to your question, it is absolutely okay to display the new spring products now. We want to give our customers a sneak peek and get them excited for the new season. Plus, it's a great way to potentially secure some March bookings. Just make sure to follow our product display guidelines and have fun at the event! Best of luck to you!

1. What new products are available for spring at the booth?

Our spring collection at the booth features a variety of new products, including our Herb Saver, Quick Slice, Salad Chopper, and Spiral & Slice. These products are designed to make cooking and preparing meals easier and more efficient for the spring season.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for the spring products at the booth?

Yes, we are currently offering a special promotion for our spring products at the booth. For every $50 spent on these products, you will receive a $10 discount. This promotion is available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

3. Can I try out the spring products at the booth before purchasing?

Absolutely! We have demonstration tables set up at the booth where you can try out our spring products before making a purchase. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about the products.

4. Are the spring products at the booth dishwasher safe?

Most of our spring products at the booth are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the care instructions for each individual product to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

5. Can I purchase the spring products at the booth online?

Yes, you can purchase our spring products at the booth online through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. We offer fast and reliable shipping options for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies