• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Registration for Those Who Sign After Jan 17Th

In summary, the deadline for signing up for Spring Launch is January 17th. After this date, registration will no longer be available. However, you can still sign up after the deadline, but your registration is not guaranteed and you may not receive all of the benefits. By signing up before the deadline, you will have guaranteed registration and receive perks such as early access to new products and special discounts. If you need to register after the deadline, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. Additionally, you are able to transfer your registration to someone else if you are unable to attend.
DebbieJ
I know I read it here somewhere....

What is the deadline for those who sign AFTER jan 17th to register for a spring launch meeting?

From this week's newswire...

* New Consultants who join between Jan. 18-26 will have the opportunity to register through Jan. 26. Watch for next week's PC NewsWire for more information.

Thanks Crystal!

Related to Spring Launch Registration for Those Who Sign After Jan 17Th

1. What is the deadline for signing up for Spring Launch?

The deadline for signing up for Spring Launch is January 17th. After this date, registration will no longer be available.

2. Can I still sign up after the deadline?

Yes, you can still sign up for Spring Launch after the January 17th deadline. However, your registration will not be guaranteed and you may not receive all of the benefits and perks that come with registering before the deadline.

3. What are the benefits of signing up before the deadline?

By signing up before the January 17th deadline, you will have guaranteed registration for Spring Launch and will receive all of the perks and benefits that come with it. This includes early access to new products and special discounts.

4. How do I register for Spring Launch after the deadline?

To register for Spring Launch after the January 17th deadline, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with the registration process.

5. Can I transfer my registration to someone else if I am unable to attend?

Yes, you can transfer your Spring Launch registration to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please contact our customer service team to make the necessary arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez