• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spring Launch in St Charles, Il?

In summary, Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL is a yearly event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and recipes for the spring season. It will be held on April 10-12 at the Pheasant Run Resort and is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, as well as anyone interested in learning more about the company. The event will feature hands-on cooking and product demonstrations, training sessions, and networking opportunities. Registration is required and can be done through the "Events" tab on the Pampered Chef website.
jwpamp
Who else is going? I am staying the night before at Pheasant Run...anyone else?

I'll be there! I'm VERY lucky - I live about 15 minutes from there. There are a whole bunch of us from our meetings who are going. I can't wait!

Janice, I was there but didn't see you! :(

There were so many people there that I didn't see many that I knew!! Sorry we missed each other!

Hi there! I am also attending the Spring Launch in St Charles and I'm so excited! I won't be staying at Pheasant Run, but it sounds like a great idea. Are you planning on attending any of the breakout sessions or just the main event? Looking forward to meeting you there!

1. What is Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL?

Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL is a yearly event hosted by Pampered Chef where new products and recipes are introduced for the spring season. It is a fun and informative event for consultants and customers alike.

2. When and where is Spring Launch taking place?

This year's Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL will be held on April 10-12 at the Pheasant Run Resort. There will be multiple sessions throughout the weekend, so you can choose the one that best fits your schedule.

3. Who can attend Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL?

Spring Launch is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is also open to anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our products. However, space is limited and registration is required.

4. What can I expect at Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL?

At Spring Launch, you can expect to see and learn about new products and recipes for the spring season. There will also be hands-on cooking demonstrations, product demonstrations, and training sessions to help you grow your business. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to network and connect with other consultants.

5. How do I register for Spring Launch in St. Charles, IL?

To register for Spring Launch, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Spring Launch event and register for the session you wish to attend. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to register early to secure your spot!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
hailey84
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • frozenchef