• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring into Success: Fed-Ex Delivery of Spring/Summer 2007 Video

In summary, Fed-Ex just brought me a video from HO. Spring into Success-Spring/Summer 2007. Has anyone else gotten this? It came in my first paperwork order.
jodistrauss
Fed-Ex just brought me a video from HO. Spring into Success-Spring/Summer 2007. Has anyone else gotten this?

It came in my first paperwork order.

I haven't seen it but I WANT TO.How did you come to get this?

Fed Ex just dropped it out of the sky....um...the truck.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I haven't seen it but I WANT TO.

How did you come to get this?
KG, it will be inlcluded with your first spring paperwork order. Along with some new cards for the display binder and the new binder to hold the procedures manual.

I had it delivered last night too. Did not have a chance to watch it because of Grey's. It's in VCR format not DVD. I wonder if it is a duplicate of the DVD in case some consultants don't have a DVD player.

Probably just more red tape.

it is a great video shows all the taste of the tropic recipes being made, and the new products. I think the fast motion on the demos are really kind of funny

chefann said:
Along with some new cards for the display binder and the new binder to hold the procedures manual.

I don't have the binder, but I took the cards and stapled them together (we got 2 for the SA and 2 for the Trifle) Picture on 1 side and the words on the other. I passed them around and said this is a sneak peak for next months new products and everyone loved the trifle bowl. I did get 1 booking from it (there were only 6 people there).

I plan on passing them around again, even though my next show is in March, but some people might miss them in the catalog. People did like seeing the bigger picture of them.

QuestionSo you all got this free with your first supply order? I noticed on the supply order that they have it as a DVD for $5. Trying to decide if I should order it.

Jennifer you don't have to order it. It comes with your first supply order.

Related to Spring into Success: Fed-Ex Delivery of Spring/Summer 2007 Video

What is the "Spring into Success" video all about?

The "Spring into Success" video is a training tool provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It showcases new products, techniques, and tips for the upcoming spring and summer season.

How can I access the "Spring into Success" video?

The video will be delivered to consultants via Fed-Ex. It will also be available for streaming on the Pampered Chef website.

When will the "Spring into Success" video be available?

The video is scheduled to be delivered via Fed-Ex in late February or early March. It will be available for streaming on the Pampered Chef website shortly after.

Is the "Spring into Success" video mandatory for consultants?

While the video is highly recommended for consultants to stay up-to-date with new products and techniques, it is not mandatory. However, it is a valuable resource for building a successful business with Pampered Chef.

Will there be a cost for the "Spring into Success" video?

No, the video is provided at no cost for Pampered Chef consultants. It is part of the ongoing training and support that the company offers to help consultants grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Karen