• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Catalog for Tonight's Show - What to Expect at My Late-Season Event

In summary, the Spring Catalog features new products such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Silicone Oven Mitts, and the Quick Cooker. There are also special discounts and promotions available for select products. Items can be purchased online through the website, and the catalog includes tasty recipes featuring the products. The catalog is valid for the entire spring season, but some products may have limited quantities.
reinke02
I have a show this evening (28th). I know my show will not close until next Monday, and I am wondering should I use the new catalog tonight? I hate to have a show this late and sell all the old stuff and not offer the new stuff. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Thanks!

If the show is dated tonight, you must use the old catalog - PP/P3 won't accept the new item numbers if the show date is this month.

You need to use the old catalog for tonights show. It is a February show and the new catalog will not start until March 1.

Thanks! I wasn't sure!

If your host is planning on the 60% off special then it has to be the old one. I have the same thing going on tonight, but I DO plan to tease them with the new catalog and hopefully get a booking or 2 that way!

I took the collapsible bowl to my last two shows this month to get some interest for the spring stuff.

It is always to our benefit to end the current selling season with a BANG and then get them interested in the new stuff right away. If you present the new stuff TOO early they don't want the current and you sell yourself short. I'm taking some spring items to my show tonight only as a teaser and only to use at the end to get people to book. Until then, I plan on showcasing current stuff and making sure they have a Going, going, gone flyer in their hands!

Related to Spring Catalog for Tonight's Show - What to Expect at My Late-Season Event

What new products are featured in the Spring Catalog?

The Spring Catalog features a variety of new products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Silicone Oven Mitts, and the Quick Cooker.

Are there any special discounts or promotions in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Catalog offers a number of special discounts and promotions on select products. Check the catalog or our website for more details.

Can I purchase items from the Spring Catalog online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the Spring Catalog online through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Are there any recipes included in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Catalog includes a variety of delicious recipes that feature our products. You can also find more recipes on our website.

How long is the Spring Catalog valid for?

The Spring Catalog is valid for the entire spring season. However, some products may have limited quantities, so we recommend purchasing them sooner rather than later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • vgibsonrn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2