• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spicy Soup From Old Soup Cards?

In summary, the Spicy Soup recipe allows for the use of any type of condensed soup for a thicker consistency and more flavor. The level of spiciness can be adjusted by using different types of hot sauce or peppers. This recipe can also be made in a slow cooker by following the instructions and adjusting the cooking time. While frozen vegetables are recommended, fresh vegetables can also be used with adjusted cooking time. This recipe makes approximately 6 servings, but can be easily adjusted for more or less.
its_me_susan
Does anyone know what this is? And have the recipe to share please?

Susan :)

Spicy Southern Gumbo... recipe attached. :)

Attachments

• Spicy Southern Gumbo.doc
    26 KB · Views: 187
    26 KB · Views: 193
    26 KB · Views: 196
Hi Susan,Can you provide more context or information about what you're looking for? It's hard to help without knowing what "this" is referring to. Is it a specific dish or ingredient? Any details you can provide would be helpful in finding the recipe for you. Thanks!

Related to Spicy Soup From Old Soup Cards?

1. Can I use any type of soup for the Spicy Soup recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of soup for this recipe as long as it is a condensed soup. This will help give the soup a thicker consistency and more flavor.

2. How spicy is the Spicy Soup recipe?

The level of spiciness in the Spicy Soup recipe can vary depending on the type of hot sauce or peppers you use. We recommend starting with a smaller amount and adjusting to your desired level of heat.

3. Can I make the Spicy Soup recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker. Simply follow the instructions and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

4. Can I use fresh vegetables instead of frozen for this recipe?

While frozen vegetables are recommended for convenience, you can certainly use fresh vegetables for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. How many servings does the Spicy Soup recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 6 servings. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jwpamp