• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Speedy Chef Wins 3rd Place in 5-Mile Race!

and she would wave and give a thumbs up. Afterward, she met the mayor and they had a dinner.Kim has done 5 IronMans, and loved them! She's got a tattoo of the IronMan "M" on her hip. :rolleyes: Actually, I need to find out from her some dates - she and my BIL are doing one in Madison, WI in the fall and the whole family is probably going to watch.
speedychef
So I know this is mostly unexciting to everyone but me, but I ran a 5 mile race this morning and I won an award!! I'm pretty slow, so I don't EVER win, but I guess when there are only 5 people in your age group, it's not that hard to win 3rd in your age group! But I got a plaque and a shirt and I'm SO jazzed! Just thought I'd share!

Way To Go! Congratulations!

That's so awesome! Way to go!!

FABULOUS FABULOUS!! I wish I had your stamina...I have a hard time running out of breath...LOL! Way to go! :)

Congratulations Kim! It is an achievement! To even get out there and do it...that's inspiration to me!:D

I would have come last out of ALL the age groups, so good for you! After baby, I plan on actually utilizing breast feeding time to loose some weight and get off my butt...but only AFTER baby! lol

I just finished running 2 miles at the gym on my lunch break and I am whooped....congrats to you, 5 miles in an achievement in itself!

You ran in this cold and snow?!?!?!

Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself!!!:D

Woo hoo! I'm proud of you. I only run if something big and scary is chasing me. Even then, I only run fast enough to outrun one other person.

LOL, you guys crack me up! I used to be a big runner and have slacked off for a few years, and this year I'm re-starting! I'm ramping up for an IronMan in 2010! (We'll see about that one....)
Oh, and Deb, I was SWEATING! I wore too many clothes, if you can believe it! There was a guy there (of course he finished in like half my time, but...) wearing SHORTS and a TANK TOP!!!! I shivered a little for him!

Great Job Kim!!! Good luck with the IronMan ;)

speedychef said:
LOL, you guys crack me up! I used to be a big runner and have slacked off for a few years, and this year I'm re-starting! I'm ramping up for an IronMan in 2010! (We'll see about that one....)
Oh, and Deb, I was SWEATING! I wore too many clothes, if you can believe it! There was a guy there (of course he finished in like half my time, but...) wearing SHORTS and a TANK TOP!!!! I shivered a little for him!
My sister has done 5 IronMans, and loved them! She's got a tattoo of the IronMan "M" on her hip. :rolleyes: Actually, I need to find out from her some dates - she and my BIL are doing one in Madison, WI in the fall and the whole family is probably going to watch.

The first one she did was in Zurich, Switzerland. There were VERY few women entered. So every time she came into view the crowd would cheer "Frau Power!"

Related to Speedy Chef Wins 3rd Place in 5-Mile Race!

What is "I Am a Speedy Chef!"?

"I Am a Speedy Chef!" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps you easily chop, mix, and blend ingredients with its unique design and sharp blades.

How does "I Am a Speedy Chef!" work?

The "I Am a Speedy Chef!" has a handle that you can pull to rotate the blades, allowing you to chop and mix your ingredients quickly and efficiently.

Is "I Am a Speedy Chef!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I Am a Speedy Chef!" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing to prolong the life of the product.

What types of food can I use with "I Am a Speedy Chef!"?

"I Am a Speedy Chef!" can be used for a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even meats. However, it is not recommended for use with hard foods like bones or frozen foods.

Can I purchase replacement parts for "I Am a Speedy Chef!"?

Yes, replacement parts for "I Am a Speedy Chef!" are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a lifetime guarantee on the product, so if any parts become damaged, we will replace them for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies