• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Flyers for Different Types of People....

In summary, the purpose of special flyers for different types of people is to cater to the specific needs and interests of different groups of individuals. These flyers are designed to showcase products and recipes that are most relevant and appealing to certain demographics. As a Pampered Chef customer, you can receive these special flyers by signing up for their email newsletter, following them on social media, or attending a cooking show. The products and recipes featured in these flyers are different from the regular catalog, as they are specifically tailored for different types of people. However, they can still be used by anyone. Currently, these special flyers are only available in English, but there may be plans to offer them in other languages in the future.
hoosierchef
I was just curious if anyone has create Product Flyers for different "types" of people. You know....the "hate to cook" persons, "college students", etc......

Hopefully you get the idea. That way, I could throw out some good ideas for customers what types of products might fit their needs. :D

I don't have flyers for anything, but I tell people in my intro that I hate to cook also, but it is MUCH easier when you get paid for it. That always gets a laugh and they see they don't have to attend culinary school to be a consultant...

In the files there are "dorm room survial" lists that show great products for college students, but I am not sure they are flyers.

Bumping it up

Here are two that I have. One is for parents with a list of items that can be used with or for kids, and one is for college students. Hope they help.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival - update.doc
    22 KB · Views: 271
  • Become a Pampered Parent with.doc
    50 KB · Views: 277
pcheframsey said:
Here are two that I have. One is for parents with a list of items that can be used with or for kids, and one is for college students. Hope they help.

These are great Heather! Thanks.

I like the dorm flyer. It is a great market when financial aid comes in :)

Related to Special Flyers for Different Types of People....

What is the purpose of special flyers for different types of people?

The purpose of special flyers for different types of people is to cater to the specific needs and interests of different groups of individuals. These flyers are designed to showcase products and recipes that are most relevant and appealing to certain demographics, such as families, health-conscious individuals, or busy professionals.

How can I receive special flyers for different types of people?

As a Pampered Chef customer, you can receive special flyers for different types of people by signing up for our email newsletter, following us on social media, or attending one of our cooking shows. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request specific flyers that you are interested in.

Are the products and recipes featured in the special flyers different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the products and recipes featured in the special flyers are specifically curated for different types of people. While some products may overlap with the regular catalog, the recipes are often tailored to fit the needs and preferences of the targeted demographic.

Can I use the products and recipes from the special flyers for all types of people?

Yes, you can use the products and recipes from the special flyers for all types of people. The products are versatile and can be used by anyone, and the recipes can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their demographics. They are simply designed to cater to the interests and needs of certain groups of individuals.

Are the special flyers for different types of people available in multiple languages?

At this time, our special flyers are only available in English. However, we are always looking for ways to better serve our customers and may offer them in other languages in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies