• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Call from H.O.: A Tribute to Doris and the Impact of 30 Years of Change

In summary, a "Nice Call From H.o. Today" is a phone call from the Home Office of Pampered Chef to congratulate a consultant on their achievements or provide important updates and information. These calls can be received at any time, but are most common during major promotions or recognition periods. Upon receiving a call, consultants should thank the representative and take note of any important information. It is also possible to share these calls on social media, but it is important to follow the company's guidelines. Receiving a "Nice Call From H.o. Today" is a common occurrence for successful and active Pampered Chef consultants and serves as a way for the company to acknowledge and celebrate their hard work and accomplishments.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Wahoo! Came home tonight and Roomie had not been here today, so my call from H.O. did not get hung up on ... and my message was not deleted!

We all get those rah rah rah calls from time to time, but I found this one very special because of the following line:

"If every consultant submitted a show this month, it would be like saying to Doris, '30 years ago, you started something that changed many lives, and I am one of them.' "

If there was no other reason, I'd be submitting an October show just for that reason.

Just wanted to share!

Thanks for sharing that! What an encouraging message...

Wow, that's amazing! It's always such a relief when your important messages don't get deleted or hung up on. And how touching that the consultant mentioned Doris and her impact on so many lives. It's definitely a great reminder of why we do what we do and how much we appreciate our company's history. I'm definitely motivated to submit an October show now too. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Special Call from H.O.: A Tribute to Doris and the Impact of 30 Years of Change

What is a "Nice Call From H.o. Today"?

A "Nice Call From H.o. Today" refers to a phone call from the Home Office of Pampered Chef congratulating a consultant on their achievements or providing important updates and information.

How often do consultants receive a "Nice Call From H.o. Today"?

Consultants can receive a "Nice Call From H.o. Today" at any time, depending on their performance and achievements. However, it is most commonly received during major promotions or recognition periods.

What should I do if I receive a "Nice Call From H.o. Today"?

If you receive a "Nice Call From H.o. Today," be sure to thank the representative for the recognition and ask any questions or clarifications you may have about the call. It is also a good idea to take note of any important information or updates provided during the call.

Can I share my "Nice Call From H.o. Today" on social media?

Yes, you are welcome to share your achievements and recognition on social media, including a "Nice Call From H.o. Today." However, be sure to adhere to the company's social media guidelines and policies.

Is it common to receive a "Nice Call From H.o. Today" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, receiving a "Nice Call From H.o. Today" is a common occurrence for successful and active Pampered Chef consultants. It is a way for the company to acknowledge and celebrate their consultants' hard work and accomplishments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies