• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWho Hasn't Visited the New Forum???

In summary, Greg and Deb have created a new forum called Living Female. There are a lot of great topics started, and it is interesting to see the questions Greg has posed. We're all kind of wondering about him!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, Greg and Deb have done it again and created a new forum as a "sister" one to this called Living Female. There are a lot of great topics started...it is also interesting to see the questions Greg has posed...we're all kind of wondering about him!!! :rolleyes: ;)

So, check it out:

http://www.livingfemale.com/index.php?referrerid=15

(We don't have Ann over there yet being a PS yet either...Ann you're missed... ;) )

They announced it a few days ago...

By the way, it is FREE to join this one!

I don't dare wander over there...there are barel enough hours in the day for me to visit this site and get my work done...I can't afford to find a new addiction...

Carolyn....how long can you hold out?

Just signed up as Stacie!! Will look around!

Carolyn - it's like office supplies - you can't live without it... ;)

dannyzmom said:
I don't dare wander over there...there are barel enough hours in the day for me to visit this site and get my work done...I can't afford to find a new addiction...

Carolyn - I'm with you! Between this forum, and the WW one I belong to, it's all I can handle!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Carolyn - I'm with you! Between this forum, and the WW one I belong to, it's all I can handle!:eek:

Ok, I need to get back to prepping for my show, I read that and wondered what World War forum you belonged to...DUH! Weight Watchers!

OK...I just joined. Not sure how often I can check in there...I am supposed to be scaling BACK my computer time!!

I like the layout and subtle changes over there ....nice work Greg!

I haven't checked it out yet. I can justify chatting it up with you ladies over here because this is business...LOL :D!

No, thanks. I don't want to have to undergo a Lopitoffame.

How about just a 'tuckitunderme"? :D

I'm taking the plunge... checking it out now :p

kcjodih said:
You mean I should girdle my loins before going into the battle of the sexes?

I could be accused of stocking - but I'd claim I was just hosing you.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, thanks. I don't want to have to undergo a Lopitoffame.

KG.... You have already been mentioned in one of the threads......

Does that make you wonder what you are being talked about.... wondering.... wondering..... maybe you could just stop in and say HI... maybe just a peek !!

I haven't signed up for it, but I glanced over there. I'm not so much interested in a forum specifically about the first word in its title. And with the questions Greg had posed over here about a health/wellness forum, I figured that would be the focus and I'm REALLY not into that. (My opinions on health care and the health care industry would shock and alienate 99% of the world population.)

genburk said:
KG.... You have already been mentioned in one of the threads......

Does that make you wonder what you are being talked about.... wondering.... wondering..... maybe you could just stop in and say HI... maybe just a peek !!
Not particularly.

"I don't care what you say about me, just say something about me and be sure to spell my name correctly."
--George M. Cohan

chefann said:
I haven't signed up for it, but I glanced over there. I'm not so much interested in a forum specifically about the first word in its title. And with the questions Greg had posed over here about a health/wellness forum, I figured that would be the focus and I'm REALLY not into that. (My opinions on health care and the health care industry would shock and alienate 99% of the world population.)

Probably wouldn't shock or alienate me, Ann........I'm a disbeliever in most mainstream "health care" ..........as my alternative practitioner always says....."follow the money".......

dannyzmom said:

That's exactly what I was thinking...I'll probably check it out one of these days though!

I've been and love it!

kcjodih said:

:D LOL,LOVE IT, way to funny:D

Hadn't even heard about it!

I have no interest in it. I barely have the time to visit CS.

I don't have any more time in the day!

Hasn't really grabbed my attention either

jasonmva said:
Hasn't really grabbed my attention either
Ba ha ha ha!!!

I've been out there, but to me it's kind of a waste of time. It's the same people on a different thread posting things that would normally go in the Chef's Lounge. I don't know, I guess more 'outsiders' will find that one and we'll have a whole new group of people to converse with. Oh, and maybe recruit too!....is there anything there that says no self promoting? I didn't read the rules when I signed-up.

I checked it out.... and I registered for it!!! :)

I got sucked in too!! LOL Signed up today!

Love the colour scheme!!

pamperedlinda said:
I've been out there, but to me it's kind of a waste of time. It's the same people on a different thread posting things that would normally go in the Chef's Lounge. I don't know, I guess more 'outsiders' will find that one and we'll have a whole new group of people to converse with. Oh, and maybe recruit too!....is there anything there that says no self promoting? I didn't read the rules when I signed-up.
Whether or not there's a no self-promotion rule, there's still the HO rules about mentioning PC online.

chefann said:
Whether or not there's a no self-promotion rule, there's still the HO rules about mentioning PC online.
Oh yeah, that one.....drat!

Related to soWho Hasn't Visited the New Forum???

1. What is the purpose of the new forum "Living Female"?

The new forum is a "sister" forum to this one, created by Greg and Deb, with a focus on female-related topics.

2. Who can join the new forum?

Anyone can join the new forum for free.

3. How long has the new forum been active?

The new forum was announced a few days ago.

4. What types of topics can be found on the new forum?

There are a variety of topics related to females, ranging from health and wellness to relationships and career advice.

5. Is Ann, the PS, a member of the new forum?

Ann has not yet joined the new forum, but she is missed by other members and encouraged to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbecky