• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWho All Is Going to Be Gone the Next 2Wks?

In summary, individuals who will not be physically present or available for work responsibilities for the next two weeks are considered "gone". If you have notified your manager or HR department of your absence, you are included in this list. You can change your "gone" status by informing your manager or HR department of any changes in your plans. If you need to be present for an important work event during your planned absence, please communicate this to your manager or HR department as soon as possible. If you have accrued vacation or paid time off, you may use that time to cover your absence and still receive pay. Otherwise, your absence may be considered unpaid leave.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Who all will be gone on trips the next two weeks & which trip?

Me, an I'll be in London

I might make a trip to Oconomowoc, but otherwise, I'll be here messing up threads, as always.

I'll be London too (in case the avatar didn't give it away :rolleyes: )

cruise on the sovereign

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I might make a trip to Oconomowoc, but otherwise, I'll be here messing up threads, as always.

Are you driving to check out the explosion?

No, I just used "Oconomowoc" because it sounds funnier than Fond du Lac.

I will be here having fun with my new found friends - the SMILEYS

happy0167.gif

I'll be on the Sovereign!! Eight days to go.....

I'll be on the Sovereign!!

PamperedChefDebi said:
I'll be on the Majesty....

Me, too!!! Are you flying in from Germany?

I'll be cruising Majesty too!! Can't wait!

I have a poll under the CHef's Lounge to keep better track of where we all are.

Related to soWho All Is Going to Be Gone the Next 2Wks?

1. Who all is considered "gone" for the next two weeks?

This refers to individuals who will not be physically present at work or available for work responsibilities during the specified time frame.

2. How do I know if I am included in the list of those who will be gone?

If you have notified your manager or the HR department of your absence for the next two weeks, you are considered to be "gone" during that time.

3. Can I change my "gone" status if my plans have changed?

Yes, you can inform your manager or the HR department if your plans have changed and you will no longer be gone for the specified two weeks.

4. What if I have already made plans to be gone, but I need to be present for an important work event during that time?

Please communicate this change of plans to your manager or the HR department as soon as possible so that proper arrangements can be made.

5. Will I still be paid for the time I am gone?

If you have accrued vacation or paid time off, you may use that time to cover your absence and still receive pay. Otherwise, your absence may be considered unpaid leave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies