• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhat New Items Are Your Favorite??

In summary, the new fall season is beginning and things are starting to slow down, so customers will likely focus on buying knives, pourers, salt and pepper grinders, desserts, and silicone cake molds.
doughmama
Silver Member
With the new fall season about to begin and things on stop sell, dots flaking off, drink charms that are hard to tell apart and look like they will fall apart... what items will you be focusing on?:confused:

I really like the new knifes and the salt and pepper grinders. I also LOVE the dripless pourer stopper. It is a must for anyone that drinks wine. I think the new festive holiday desserts recipe collection will do great too! I'm also a fan of the pastry cutter.

I am all about the 5 inch santoku knife!

Forkatieb stole my answers. :( LOL!

I am crazy about the 5" Santoku and the Bamboo Square Bowl...the Dripless Wine Pourer/Stopper is awesome and is such a great price, too!

5" Santoku for me too!S&P Grinder AND the S&P BlendsBamboo BowlHoliday Baking Cookbook (took it to 2 shows this week, and everyone was drooling over it!)The New & Improved Rotary GraterMocha Hazelnut SprinklesAnd - because I love the Dots, and have many customers who do too, I love having new additions to that line!

Love the:

5" Santuko (plan to cross-sell the honing tool, utility, and petite paring knife as the perfect starter combo...not as intimidating to some as the bigger knives)

wine stopper (gonna cross-sell with the wine bottle opener, the cheese board, and new spreader for a great holiday gift package)

bamboo grinders (the set of two cross-selling with the new pepper and salt mixes)

pastry cutter (perfect combo with our pastry mat and sheet pans)

the dots trio bowl (cross-sell with the big dots mugs and rectangular basket to recreate a little bistro feel by using to serve cappucinnos or lattes at home...too bad we don't have a french press in the catalog!)

the bamboo bowl (cross-selling with the 3-tier stand and SA...especially in October!)

and I love, love, love the new silicone cake mold (cross-sell with the S/S bowls, round platter and flour/sugar shaker)

(I've just had a lot of coffee so my mind is racing! :))

I really like the Holiday Platter. I can't wait to use it at home.

I like the 5" Santoku.

My 11 yo ds love the Grinder. I have the salt in it. I don't salt anything, but he salts his mac n cheese and cucumbers. (I know. Mac n cheese doesn't need more salt, but he always salts it.)

legacypc46 said:
Love the:

5" Santuko (plan to cross-sell the honing tool, utility, and petite paring knife as the perfect starter combo...not as intimidating to some as the bigger knives)

wine stopper (gonna cross-sell with the wine bottle opener, the cheese board, and new spreader for a great holiday gift package)

bamboo grinders (the set of two cross-selling with the new pepper and salt mixes)

the dots trio bowl (cross-sell with the big dots mugs and rectangular basket to recreate a little bistro feel by using to serve cappucinnos or lattes at home...too bad we don't have a french press in the catalog!)

the bamboo bowl (cross-selling with the 3-tier stand and SA...especially in October!)

and I love, love, love the new silicone cake mold (cross-sell with the S/S bowls, round platter and flour/sugar shaker)

WOW! Glad you've had a lot of coffee!:D Thanks for all of the cross-selling ideas. I love the Dots Grouping and the Knife Grouping especially.:thumbup:

I love the new Dots SA pieces, the 5" Santoku, the knife block, the holiday CB, and the mini measure all cup.

I love most of them and I plan on showing them off tonight with some friends (my test panel) to get some feedback. I will let you all know what are their favorites.

yes, thanks for all the great ideas!!

legacypc46 said:
Love the:

Thanks you for so nicely typing out my favorites for me :)

LOVE the 5" Santoku and the Dot Oval Platter :) I like the restyled DCG too!

anyone concerned w/ the size of the bamboo bowl? I wish it was bigger.

doughmama said:
anyone concerned w/ the size of the bamboo bowl? I wish it was bigger.

I think it's a perfect size and price point for our customers, and they'll probably want more than one!

rennea said:
Thanks you for so nicely typing out my favorites for me :)

ME too!! :D

And I love all the cross sell ideas (I did have a few ;) ).

5" Santoku is my favorite! I am a little intimidated by the 7". Also love the new cheese grater, bamboo bowl (even though I just got it), holiday cookbook. Wish I would have gotten the wine pour spout thing.

Salt/Pepper Grinders (and LOVE the new sea and Himalayan Salt blend!!)
Bamboo bowl
Mocha Sprinkles
Beaded Serving Set and spreader

DessertDivaFL said:
I love most of them and I plan on showing them off tonight with some friends (my test panel) to get some feedback. I will let you all know what are their favorites.

I finally got a chance to give feedback. I showed the new rotary grater, beaded serving fork/spoon, mini measure-all cup, Latin Flavor cookbook, Dots medium round bowl, bamboo square bowl and new SB cookbook. Well, no one was blown away by any of them. There was mixed feelings about most of them. The clear "winner" if you want to call it that would be the bamboo square bowl. The clear "loser" would be the Dots medium round bowl. No one even talked about it. I demonstrated the rotary grater with cheddar and mozzarella cheese and the shreds were so thin and long it looked like cheese hair. Not that impressive using it for those kinds of cheese.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the Grater yet, but I had already had mixed feelings about it when I saw it.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 5" Santoku!!!

The bamboo square bowl is great!!

I don't love the dots, so I am not really a fan of the new peices at all.

The Grinders & sea salt and pepper are WONDERFUL!!

I love my HWC mini-measure all cup so I am excited to see them come out w/ one full-time!!

Grinders, sea salt, pepper
5" santuko
knife block (don't have the bowl yet!)
dots stemware
dripless pourer (that little black knobby in it has such a cute shape!)
roatry grater
pastry wheel

Related to soWhat New Items Are Your Favorite??

1. What are the latest new items from Pampered Chef?

Our newest items include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Microwave Popcorn Maker, the Quick Slice, and the Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Can you tell me more about the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a multi-functional pressure cooker that can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It also has a slow cooker function and can be used for sautéing, steaming, and more.

3. What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer unique?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a larger capacity than our previous air fryer, allowing you to cook more food at once. It also has a dehydrator function, making it perfect for creating healthy snacks.

4. How does the Microwave Popcorn Maker work?

The Microwave Popcorn Maker uses a silicone bowl and lid to pop kernels without any oil. Simply add your desired amount of kernels and microwave for a few minutes for a healthier and more cost-effective alternative to store-bought popcorn.

5. Which new item do you personally recommend?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love all of our new items, but if I had to choose, I would recommend the Quick Slice. It makes slicing fruits and vegetables quick and easy, and the adjustable blade allows for different thicknesses. It's a game-changer in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ksmedic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
Replies