• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sovereign Cruisers Did You See.......

In summary, Sovereign Cruisers are high-quality, multi-functional cookware sets that include 5 pieces: a 4.5 quart Dutch oven, a 10.25 inch skillet, a 3 quart sauté pan, a 2.5 quart saucepan, and a 1.5 quart saucepan. They are made with high-quality materials and feature a unique design for even heat distribution and easy pouring. While they are dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is also advised to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils instead of metal ones.
amy07
If you cruised on the Sovereign of the Seas, did you happen to catch "Last Comic Standing" last night. The comedian/ventriloquist from the ship was on it as a contestant last night. He had his boy, and Paco the Pig with him.

No I didn't!:balloon: I'll have to check it out since I tivo'd it!

Thanks!!

The 'boy' is Romeo. He also has a girl named Juliet. The comedian's name is Taylor Manning and is featured on 'Thou Shalt Laugh' and a Christian comedy show called 'Bananas'. My hubby and I really like him. -from part of his skit last night- Paco the pig " where are we?" Taylor "We're in Tenn" Paco "squeal" Taylor" what's wrong" Paco" Barbeque. I can smell my cousin Ramon"

Taylor is too funny!

chefmoseley said:
The 'boy' is Romeo. He also has a girl named Juliet. The comedian's name is Taylor Manning and is featured on 'Thou Shalt Laugh' and a Christian comedy show called 'Bananas'. My hubby and I really like him. -from part of his skit last night- Paco the pig " where are we?" Taylor "We're in Tenn" Paco "squeal" Taylor" what's wrong" Paco" Barbeque. I can smell my cousin Ramon"

Taylor is too funny!

we have that DVD, I'm gonna dig it out to watch this weekend again!:D

Hi there! I did indeed catch "Last Comic Standing" last night and I was pleasantly surprised to see the comedian/ventriloquist from the Sovereign of the Seas as a contestant. He was definitely a highlight of my cruise and it was great to see him getting recognition on a larger platform. And of course, who could forget his hilarious sidekicks, his boy and Paco the Pig. They definitely added some extra laughs to his performance. Overall, it was a great show and I'm glad I got to see him in action again.

Related to Sovereign Cruisers Did You See.......

1. What are Sovereign Cruisers?

Sovereign Cruisers are high-quality, multi-functional cookware sets that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How many pieces are included in the Sovereign Cruisers set?

The Sovereign Cruisers set includes 5 pieces: a 4.5 quart Dutch oven, a 10.25 inch skillet, a 3 quart sauté pan, a 2.5 quart saucepan, and a 1.5 quart saucepan.

3. What makes Sovereign Cruisers different from other cookware?

Sovereign Cruisers are made with high-quality materials, including a triple-layer nonstick coating and stainless steel construction. They also feature a unique design that allows for even heat distribution and easy pouring.

4. Are Sovereign Cruisers dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the Sovereign Cruisers set are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the cookware.

5. Can I use metal utensils with Sovereign Cruisers?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with Sovereign Cruisers as they may damage the nonstick coating. It is best to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • raebates