• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soTough Not to Buy More Stuff!!

In summary, Vanessa and Wes are both excited to house hunt this weekend. They are grateful to their parents for allowing them to live in the garage for the last two years, but are ready for their own place. Wes plans to have an Open House type party when they move in, and Vanessa is undecided about registering for gifts.
redsoxgirl
We're going house hunting this weekend and I'm trying to hold off on buying more "house" stuff till we have a place and know what we have for storage and so on AND saving money is tops right now too.

It's so hard not to buy stuff from PC!! I'd love the SS bowls, Bamboo Cutting Board and other stuff.

It's so hard to be a grown-up with responsibilites sometimes! :grumpy: :cry: :yuck:

It will be waiting for you when you can spend $ again! I feel your pain!

I feel your pain too. When we were looking at homes, I wanted to start buying stuff to decorate, but had to remind myself to wait. It was hard, but I was happier in the end. Good luck "restraining" yourself! LOL

Host your own show, get what you can for FREE!

Good luck with house hunting.

missyciccolella said:
Good luck "restraining" yourself! LOL
True, because some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the straps.

You're smart to try to restrain yourself!! You'd be suprised at all the 'extra' costs that come up when you're buying a house!! Like Vanessa said, it'll still be there when you have the $$...in the meantime, book more shows, and like wadesgirl said, hold your own show when you move in, like a "here's my new house" show!! You'll earn stuff free!! YAY!!
Good luck house hunting~it can be fun, sorta!!!

We've been living in my mom's garage for 2 years while we pay off debt and save a down payment. Now that the time is here, we're both beside ourselves with excitement!!

We're so grateful to my mom, but we're ready for our own place!!

I'll have to remember to host my own show/open house when we're settled in!! :)

You could have a house warming party and make up a list of items you want & send it out with the invites (just like a registry). If you don't feel comfortable doing it this way, then have someone else, like your mom, in charge of the invites with the wishlist.

Honestly - I don't think we really need anything. We got married 3 years ago and all of our wedding gifts are still in storage waiting for a house. So it'll be like all new stuff to us! :)

It's really stuff I just want, but can really do without *sigh*

wadesgirl said:
Host your own show, get what you can for FREE!

Good luck with house hunting.
regardless, you need it or not! You can have show, just get the free stuff!
that's what I would do, I don't "need" half the stuff I have, but I have a lot of stuff because I love it and I got it because it was free! LOL!:D

MissChef said:
regardless, you need it or not! You can have show, just get the free stuff!
that's what I would do, I don't "need" half the stuff I have, but I have a lot of stuff because I love it and I got it because it was free! LOL!:D

I think I might do an Open House type thing, but I don't think I'd feel comfortable with asking/registering type of thing.

I'm with you! If it's free, I'll take it! LOL

What is "soTough Not to Buy More Stuff!!"?

"soTough Not to Buy More Stuff!!" is a phrase used to describe the temptation and struggle to resist purchasing more products from Pampered Chef. It speaks to the high quality and desirability of our products.

Why is it difficult to resist buying more from Pampered Chef?

Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. They are also made with high-quality materials and have a reputation for lasting a long time. This, combined with the variety of products we offer, makes it difficult to resist buying more.

Are there any strategies for resisting the urge to buy more from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we understand the temptation and have some tips for resisting the urge to buy more. One strategy is to create a budget and stick to it. Another is to only purchase items that you truly need or will use frequently. You can also try waiting 24 hours before making a purchase to see if the desire to buy is still there.

What if I already have a lot of Pampered Chef products?

If you already have a lot of our products, it's important to assess which ones you use frequently and which ones you may not need. Consider donating or gifting the items you don't use as often to make room for new purchases. It's also helpful to prioritize your wishlist and only purchase what you truly need or want.

Is there a way to save money when buying from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are a few ways to save money when purchasing from Pampered Chef. One is to take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions. Another is to become a host and earn free or discounted products. You can also join our loyalty program to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies