• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This!I Just Realized

In summary, the phrase "Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This!" is often used as a disclaimer when someone is unsure of where to post something in a public forum or group. Whether or not to read or respond to the post is up to the individual's discretion. It is important to consider the content of the post and post it in the appropriate place to avoid any potential deletion in the future. This can be done by reading the rules and guidelines or reaching out to moderators for clarification.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Sorry guys I just didn't know where to post this!

I just realized that I forgot to submit my personal order for a Stoneware Fluted Pan in Jan at the 20% off price( plus my 20% discount). I need it for a show I am doing this month, and I would hate to have to pay full price for it! Can I still submit an order for it, or am I out of luck....do I have to pay full price now?

I just went in and dated a personal order for 1/31 and it let me enter it. When I hit finish it didn't have any red dots there. I guess it's worth a shot.

Hi there! Don't worry, we've all been there before. It's totally understandable that you forgot to submit your order for the Stoneware Fluted Pan. Unfortunately, since the 20% off promotion has already ended, you may have to pay full price for it now. However, it wouldn't hurt to reach out to the company and explain your situation. They may be willing to honor the discount for you, especially if you're a loyal customer. It never hurts to ask! Good luck with your show!

Related to Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This!I Just Realized

1. What does "Sorry Guys I Just Didn't Know Where to Post This!" mean?

This phrase is often used as a disclaimer when someone posts something in a public forum or group and is unsure if it is the appropriate place to post. It is a way to acknowledge that the post may not be relevant or may have been posted in the wrong place.

2. Should I still read or respond to the post even if it may not be in the right place?

That is ultimately up to your discretion. Some people may choose to ignore the post if it is not relevant to them or the group, while others may still read and respond out of curiosity.

3. Is there a specific place where this post should have been posted?

It depends on the content of the post. If it is related to a specific topic or category, then it should have been posted in the corresponding forum or group. However, if it is a general post, it may be appropriate to post in a more general forum or group.

4. Is there a way to avoid posting in the wrong place in the future?

Yes, it is always a good idea to read the rules and guidelines of a forum or group before posting. This can help ensure that your post is relevant and in the appropriate place. You can also reach out to the moderators or administrators of the group for any specific questions about posting guidelines.

5. Will my post be deleted if it is in the wrong place?

Again, it depends on the specific forum or group. Some moderators may choose to delete posts that are not relevant or in the wrong place, while others may simply move the post to the appropriate location. It is always best to follow the guidelines and rules of the group to avoid any potential deletion of your posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies