• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something to Do While in Chicago for Conference

In summary, Deb is considering whether to buy a gift certificate for the Director Event or to go bowling with her friends. Deb's anniversary is in May and she plans to buy the gift certificate today and cash it in tonight.
chefkathy
http://www.youswoop.com/Default.aspx?SkipLanding=true&Invite=dailygiveaway

This looks like fun and it's half price today!

I'm trying to think when I'd have time to do this? After director event?

Holy cow, this looks like fun. Heck, I've lived in Chicago all my life and I want to go do this!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Holy cow, this looks like fun. Heck, I've lived in Chicago all my life and I want to go do this!!!

I know! I was thinking of calling up DH and asking him when he might want to go. It looks like you can buy the gift certificate today and then schedule it at a later date, so I just might! Our anniversary is in June (12 years!) and we still haven't celebrated our 10th. LOL. We were supposed to go away for a night last year and family stuff got in the way. I think this would be really fun!

DEB ~
We're 12 years on June 19 ~ who knew... still waiting on the 10th. and waiting... and I'll still be waiting. I like the pizza thing ~ way cool!

pchefkris said:
DEB ~
We're 12 years on June 19 ~ who knew... still waiting on the 10th. and waiting... and I'll still be waiting. I like the pizza thing ~ way cool!

Our anniversary is in June too - 24 years this year. We are saving for a trip to Tahiti on our 25th - almost have what we think the trip will cost in the bank already thanks to Pampered Chef! ...I don't think we did anything special on the 10th either.

This looks like alot of fun!! I might even treat my team. Set up some goals for them or just that they attend National Conference? It's not that expensive (and I don't have a big team).

Well, shoot, Deb we should make a night of it! I thought the same thing is I'd love to do this as a night out downtown. Our 12th anniversary is in May! You have to do it by tonight, though???

It's up to $20 now, so I went ahead and bought two. yes, the deal expires tonight. Not sure when you have to reserve and cash it in.

Bowling sounds like a ton of fun. Especially if it's disco night!! :)

Related to Something to Do While in Chicago for Conference

What are some fun activities to do while in Chicago for the conference?

Chicago offers a variety of fun activities for conference attendees. You can take a river cruise, visit the famous Bean sculpture at Millennium Park, or catch a show at the renowned Second City comedy club. You can also check out the Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier, or the Art Institute of Chicago.

What are some popular restaurants to try while in Chicago?

Chicago is known for its diverse and delicious food scene. Some popular restaurants to try include Girl & the Goat, Alinea, and Au Cheval for fine dining. For more casual options, check out Portillo's for Chicago-style hot dogs and deep dish pizza at Giordano's or Lou Malnati's.

Are there any must-see landmarks in Chicago?

Chicago is home to many iconic landmarks that are worth visiting. These include the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower), the John Hancock Center, and the historic Wrigley Field. You can also take a ride on the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel for a stunning view of the city.

What's the best way to get around the city?

Chicago has a convenient public transportation system, including buses and trains, that can take you to most major attractions. You can also use ride-sharing apps like Uber or Lyft, or hail a traditional taxi. Walking is also a great way to explore the city, especially in the downtown area.

Are there any must-see museums in Chicago?

Chicago is home to some world-renowned museums that are definitely worth a visit. These include the Museum of Science and Industry, the Field Museum, and the Adler Planetarium. You can also check out the Museum of Contemporary Art or the Art Institute of Chicago for a more cultural experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PampMomof3