• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something for the Football Fans

In summary, the first grade teacher explains to her students that she is a Patriots fan, and that she does not care what other people think of her because she is proud to be a fan of the team. The students all raise their hands except for one little girl, who is not a fan of the Patriots. The little girl tells the teacher that she is a Steelers fan because her mom is one, and her dad is a Steelers fan. The teacher is not happy to hear this, and she asks the little girl why she is a Steelers fan. The little girl replies that because her mom is a Steelers fan, and her dad is a Steelers fan, she is a Steelers fan too. The teacher is not happy with this answer, and she
bethsbiz
Gold Member
Question: How to Move Something to Lock BoxGreg: I'd like to request a post I listed be moved to the lock box. The gal I offended earlier would see a post anywhere else cause she cruises as a guest. It is my post for the "how to deal with a 4 call a day consultant". Thanks.

Maybe you should delete the post in the meantime so she doesn't see it?

Ummmm.......I hate to look stupid but...I have no idea how to delete a post I made. I read the reply post and then happily tried to find a way to delete but >>>>> NADDA.

It is probably simple but I need advice.

If there is a spot on this site to refer me to, I am HAPPY to be guided to learn the info!

Thanks.
b

...hmmmmm

There is the option to delete a thread that you start on CS but I don't see it here.

I also noticed that the edit/delete for a post doesn't show the delete option. I guess you could just edit the post and erase what's in there and leave it blank or say something cute in the space - until Greg gets back and fixes this.

If someone else has figured it out I'm sure they'll let us know.

If you email me the link to the post I can delete it. I guess I didn't know there is no delete here. have to talk to Greg about that when he gets back.

PM me the link the thread and I will move it.

Is it possible to have a delete thread option for our members?

I am sure that I am getting the most enjoyment out of these but I hope you all enjoy them...

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Patriots fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Patriots fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise,

'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' 'Because I'm not a Patriots fan 'she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Patriots fan, then who are you a fan of?'

'I am a Steelers fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie, why pray tell are you a Steelers fan?'

'Because my mom is a Steelers fan, and my dad is Steelers fan, so I'm a Steelers fan too!'

'Well,' said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Steelers fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were an idiot and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?'

'Then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Patriots fan.'

Four football fans - a Cowboys fan, an Eagles fan, a Steelers fan, and a Patriots fan - are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more.

The Cowboys fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Cowboys!' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, 'This is for the Eagles!' and throws himself off the mountain.

The Steelers fan is next to profess his love for his team.

He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Patriot fan off the mountain.

ChefSteph07 This one is for you...A Steelers fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Browns fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Orange & Brown shirt.

He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them.

One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, 'Where are you going, Father?'

'I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road,' replied the priest. 'Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!' The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road.

Suddenly, the driver saw a Browns fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time.

Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything.

He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, sorry Father, I almost hit that Browns fan.' 'That's OK,' replied the priest 'I got him with the door.'

Attachments

• Jeopardy - SS 2010.doc
    42 KB · Views: 194
chefheidi2003 said:
On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Patriots fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Patriots fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise,

'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' 'Because I'm not a Patriots fan 'she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Patriots fan, then who are you a fan of?'

'I am a Steelers fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie, why pray tell are you a Steelers fan?'

'Because my mom is a Steelers fan, and my dad is Steelers fan, so I'm a Steelers fan too!'

'Well,' said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Steelers fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were an idiot and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?'

'Then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Patriots fan.'

Ha Ha Ha Jealousy in its true form LOL

Carissidy said:
Ha Ha Ha Jealousy in its true form LOL

LOL...Jealous...I don't think so...but this is funny...

LOL!! I've heard all of these before, but instead of football teams, the butt of the jokes is the NY Yankees!!!!

people love to hate teams that are playing good.......what's up with that??

pcchris said:
LOL!! I've heard all of these before, but instead of football teams, the butt of the jokes is the NY Yankees!!!!

Yeah I have heard it with the yankees before too...

pcchris said:
people love to hate teams that are playing good.......what's up with that??

I actually like the Patriots...usually...I would like to see them lose though...lol...I will ALWAYS LOVE my Steelers though.

Related to Something for the Football Fans

1. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer for football fans?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for football fans, including serving platters, grill tools, and game day-themed kitchen tools.

2. Can I personalize any of the products for my favorite team?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for select products, allowing you to show off your team spirit.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for football parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes perfect for football parties, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

4. Are the products durable enough for outdoor tailgates?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to be durable and withstand outdoor use, making them perfect for tailgates and outdoor football parties.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products for my football party?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a party, online, or by hosting your own party. You can also find select products at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy