• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Don't Normally Do This...but...

:)The star system is a way of ranking members of the community. There are 100 stars in the system, and the first person to earn 1000 stars is considered a "stripper superstar".
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I am about to earn my star and I need to go to bed!! So I started my own thread to get my next 2 posts!! (I am at 998 right now...999 when I hit the button to submit new thread!!)

So here is to becoming a striper!!!!

And this is the official 1000 post!!!!! Hooray for me!!!

Sorry to any of you who are offended that I did this...but I am excited!!

Don't forget to order your poll :)

I got my "glowing" blue star a week or so ago and I was pumped!

WAHOO!!!! Look!! There is my star!!! How awesome!!!

K, off to bed now!!!

Welcome to the strip club, Chris! :)

Pole is currently being shipped!!

Congrats on the glowing blue star Kelly!!!

really logging off now!!

Last edited:
Them were the days...

Then I got chilly...

pampered.chris said:
So here is to becoming a striper!!!!
Whoops! I thought it said stripper!!!:eek:

byrd1956 said:

that's what she means!

byrd1956 said:

The outline of a star has been nicknamed the "stripper" star....

LOL! I remember my excitement in trying to earn my star! So much fun...I love this site! Good job, Chris...Congrats! :)

And congrats on the blue star, Kelly! :)

pampered.chris said:
Poll is currently being shipped!!

really logging off now!!

What is a "Poll"????
Someone explain the star system or tell me where to look for info please???

thanks

cwinter474 said:
What is a "Poll"????
Someone explain the star system or tell me where to look for info please???

thanks

She's now a stripper, so now she's getting a "stripper pole". It's been a joke around here forever:blushing:

Last edited:
Well us newbies have our work cut out for us to get in the club, huh? Is the first star at 1000?

oh.... dah

Was crystal clear as soon I saw your post.....

sorry

not poll...pole...lol

pampered.chris said:
Poll is currently being shipped!!

really logging off now!!
What is the poll?? I have never heard of this??
Congrats on the stripper star star Chris , we are both strippers now~woo-hoo!!
Congrats on the glowing star kelly :)

LOL - Mere - its a POLE - like the strippers use ! Just a forever on going joke around here - LOL!

Way to go Chris!

Don't worry Newbies.... the stars will come before you know it! Just keep sharing and asking questions and you will be able to order a Pole of your very own!

Related to soI Don't Normally Do This...but...

What is "soI Don't Normally Do This...but..."?

"soI Don't Normally Do This...but..." is a statement often used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce a new product or promotion to their customers. It is a way to pique interest and create excitement for the new offering.

How is "soI Don't Normally Do This...but..." different from other product promotions?

This statement is often used for limited-time offers or exclusive products that are not typically available through Pampered Chef's regular product lineup. It is a way to offer something special and unique to our customers.

Can I purchase the product or promotion mentioned in "soI Don't Normally Do This...but..."?

Yes, you can! "soI Don't Normally Do This...but..." is an invitation for customers to purchase the featured product or take advantage of the promotion. Our consultants will provide all the necessary information on how to make a purchase.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "soI Don't Normally Do This...but..."?

No, anyone can participate and purchase the product or promotion mentioned in "soI Don't Normally Do This...but...". You do not need to be a consultant to take advantage of this special offer.

How often do you use "soI Don't Normally Do This...but..." to promote products or offers?

We use this statement periodically throughout the year to introduce new and exclusive products or limited-time offers. Be sure to follow us on social media and check our website regularly to stay updated on these exciting opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u