• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier

I really like that! Not the price exactly but when you compare it to what you pay TW for theirs that only holds less than that it is a good price.Thanks for your input!
rebeccastt
Silver Member
On Rachel Ray yesterday, she featured a new product created by a SAHM called the Cupcake Courier. It is similar to what Tupperware carries/carried but it holds 3 DOZEN cupcakes in a neat case so they don't go all over the place. It has 3 tiers that are removable and it can also carry a cake if you remove the tiers. It is made of sky blue plastic and has a lid that snaps on for convenient carrying. SO great for kids' parties, sports treats, classroom parties, etc. LOVE IT!!!!

Here is the link: www.cupcakecourier.com

Now THERE'S an idea to pass on to HO! Thanks for sharing it with us!

That's really neat!

quiverfull7 said:
Now THERE'S an idea to pass on to HO! Thanks for sharing it with us!

That's a good idea...I am ALWAYS in need of carrying cases for cakes, pies, etc. that the insulated tote won't work on.

rebeccastt said:
That's a good idea...I am ALWAYS in need of carrying cases for cakes, pies, etc. that the insulated tote won't work on.

If you have a pie that can stay in the dish, you can use the DDB lid over it and strap it into the insulated tote! Or, for a sturdy pie, like hte upside caramel apple pie...I inverted it onto a medium SA square and put the DDB lid over that and strapped it it, the host at my show was impressed how warm it stayed!!

Oh well, I just bought one from Tupperware!

I love it - I was hoping HO would come out with something like that - well, that and a hanging pot rack - LOL

I got something really similar at wal-mart. It was made by Wilton and it holds 32 cupcakes on 3 tiers. Mine is clear plastic and it has a cover and a handle, and it cost me all of about $24.00

pamperedlinda said:
Oh well, I just bought one from Tupperware!

I just got one too. I got the 9x13 tht holds a cake and turn it over for cupcakes. Did you get the same one?

I have always thought that would be a good PC products? And a pie carrier that the pie can have a topping on it....I have had several ask me for that. The one TW has is not tall enough for the pie to have a topping on it.

rebeccastt said:
On Rachel Ray yesterday, she featured a new product created by a SAHM called the Cupcake Courier. It is similar to what Tupperware carries/carried but it holds 3 DOZEN cupcakes in a neat case so they don't go all over the place. It has 3 tiers that are removable and it can also carry a cake if you remove the tiers. It is made of sky blue plastic and has a lid that snaps on for convenient carrying. SO great for kids' parties, sports treats, classroom parties, etc. LOVE IT!!!!

Here is the link: www.cupcakecourier.com

I really like that! Not the price exactly but when you compare it to what you pay TW for theirs that only holds less than that it is a good price.

Thanks for sharing.

I saw that and thought it was so clever! I've never seen one before. I just don't like how it's so big!

Related to soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier

1. What is "soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier"?

"soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier" is a special delivery service offered by Pampered Chef for their customers. It is designed to ensure that your products arrive fresh and in perfect condition.

2. How does the "soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier" service work?

Once you place an order with Pampered Chef, our team will carefully pack your products in a temperature-controlled environment and hand them over to our trusted courier service. The courier will then deliver your order to your doorstep within the promised time frame.

3. Is the "soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier" service available in all areas?

Currently, the service is available in select areas. You can check the availability of this service in your area by entering your zip code on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. How much does the "soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier" service cost?

The cost of this service may vary depending on your location and the size of your order. However, we strive to keep the cost as low as possible to provide our customers with a convenient and affordable delivery option.

5. Can I track my order with the "soCool!!!! CuPampered Chefake Courier" service?

Yes, you can track your order using the tracking number provided by our courier service. You will receive the tracking number via email or text message once your order is out for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies