• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soClose but yet so Far...literally

M
mistym
Hey Guys...so "theoretically" I should be an FD but "technically" it ain't gonna happen!

My bff was visiting me from the UK and saw how PC was working for me. Although she is a teacher full time she too wanted the extra cash so she could save and come visit me each year! So when she got back to the UK she emailed me to tell me she had signed up to become a consultant!! I spoke with her today and she has 3 shows booked as well as her own in a couple weeks.....ahhhhhh! LOL....soooooo some lucky consultant over there ended up with a fully informed recruit, ready to go and fully in the know about the biz! Wouldn't you love to get that phonecall outta the blue! .....

Riiiiiiingggg, riiiiiiiinnnnnnng.....Hello?

"Good morning, my name is Misty and I am ready to be a consultant. I have signed the agreement, know fully the commission rate and love the tools. I have three shows booked already plus would like to schedule my own in 2 weeks so I can get my starter kit discounted".

"errrr......ahhhhh......gabbba....pssshhhhh......"

I wish her the best and I let her know the first thing she is to do, before ALL ELSE, is to sign up for Chef Success!

Misty

Ummm.....why didn't she sign under you? Was that a mistake?

Yeah! What happened? How come she didn't sign under you?

Canada/UK - can't cross countries...

A US consultant can not sign a UK consultant.

I know this sounds crazy but I hope for anyone who has a friend who wants to do this out of country try to see if they will ship to an address outside of the states. Reason being, I know of a consultant who used an old US address because she new she was coming back to the US (not necessarily the same area) and was able to sign here and yet got her kit sent to her out of country. Mind you she did have an APO so that might have something to do with it, but it never hurts to ask.

I am sorry too that your friend is with another recruiter but at least she has a great friend like you for support :)

tpchefrebecca said:
Mind you she did have an APO so that might have something to do with it, but it never hurts to ask.
APO is a totally different beast, since they are considered US addresses by HO and the consultants are part of the US division of PC.

That explains it!

1. How does the PC business model work?

The PC business model is based on selling high-quality kitchen products through in-home cooking demonstrations. Consultants earn a commission on the products they sell and can also earn bonuses by building a team of other consultants.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a PC consultant?

Becoming a PC consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, and the ability to build your own business. Consultants also have access to discounts on products and opportunities for travel and rewards.

3. How do I become a PC consultant?

To become a PC consultant, you will need to sign up through the company's website and complete an agreement. You will also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started. After that, you can start booking shows and building your business!

4. What kind of training and support is available for PC consultants?

PC offers a variety of training and support for its consultants. This includes online training and resources, in-person training events, and mentorship from experienced consultants. Consultants also have access to a community of other consultants who can offer advice and support.

5. Can I still become a PC consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many PC consultants have full-time jobs and do PC as a side hustle. The flexible hours and ability to set your own schedule make it easy to fit in with other commitments. Plus, the extra income can be a great way to save for vacations or other goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • baychef