• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S'more Cup Recipe for MMP: A Delicious Treat!

The recipe calls for 1 cup of crushed graham crackers. Thoroughly crush the graham crackers in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Add 1/4 cup of sugar, 6 tablespoons of melted butter, and 4 bars of milk chocolate. Place the batter into 24 mini-muffin cups. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 4-5 minutes or until the edges are bubbly. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. After the cups have baked, cut the marshmallows in half crosswise using professional shears. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return the cups to the oven for 1-2 minutes or until the marsh
pctharper
Gold Member
Can someone post the S'more cup recipe for me thats made in the MMP? Thank you!

7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided (I use chocolate chips)
12 large marshmallows

Directions:

1.Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker's Roller®;. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.

2.Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.

3.Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-11/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.

Yield: 24 cups

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tips: Dipping the Professional Shears in cold water before cutting the marshmallows helps minimize sticking.

The time it takes the chocolate to set varies depending on weather conditions and room temperature. You can refrigerate the cups briefly until the chocolate is set; store them at room temperature.

Store the cups in a single layer in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Freezing is not recommended.

For a richer chocolate flavor, substitute dark chocolate candy bars for the milk chocolate.

Thank you very much!

And they are soooooo yummy! :D

you can use the MFP to crush the graham crackers it does a greatjob.

This is one of my favorite recipes. My kids love it. My neighbor said that her kids keep asking her to make them.

Hi there! I'm happy to share the S'more cup recipe with you. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 package of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup heavy creamInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a greased muffin tin, creating a cup shape.
4. Bake the cups for 10 minutes, then let them cool.
5. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream together, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture into the graham cracker cups, filling them about halfway.
7. Add a layer of mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
8. Bake the cups for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden brown.
9. Let the cups cool before removing them from the muffin tin.
10. Serve and enjoy your delicious S'more cups!I hope you and your family enjoy this tasty treat! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the S'more Cup Recipe for MMP?

To make the S'more Cup Recipe for MMP, you will need graham crackers, butter, sugar, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and milk.

2. How many servings does the S'more Cup Recipe for MMP make?

The S'more Cup Recipe for MMP makes 12 servings.

3. Can I use a regular muffin tin to make the S'more Cup Recipe for MMP?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin to make the S'more Cup Recipe for MMP. However, if you want to make mini cups, you can use a mini muffin tin instead.

4. Can I substitute the chocolate chips with white chocolate?

Yes, you can substitute the chocolate chips with white chocolate if you prefer. You can also use a combination of both chocolate and white chocolate chips for a delicious twist.

5. How long do the S'more Cups need to cool before serving?

The S'more Cups need to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. This will give the marshmallows enough time to set and prevent them from being too hot to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • vwpamperedchef