• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smart Shopping: Maximizing Your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars for Parties

In summary, Janet suggests getting the booster kit for your paperwork supplies and then waiting patiently until April for Kit Enhancement and using them when you get 40% off. Maximize your benefits!!!!
Pam6170
I am a new consultant and got my first $100 PC dollars. I want to make some really good buys, things that I will for sure use at my parties. What can you suggest?

Go through the recipes you want to make, and see what tools they use that you don't have. Things you may use often will be different from other people's lists. Don't forget that there are a couple of products available on supply order (at a discount), and you can use your PC$ for those, too.

if you are looking for some spring items t hat will be coming out i suggest that you go to the cc and get some samples they are at great prices i did that the month i got pc dollars. it was stuff that i wanted also.

I suggest getting the booster kit for your paperwork supplies and then waiting patiently until April for Kit Enhancement and using them when you get 40% off. Maximize your benefits!!!!Some things I like:
TTA - a must!
Gadgets - veg. peeler, corer, other utensils to use
Forged Cutlery!!!!
12" Exec. Skillet
Deep Covered Baker
Round Stone with Handles
1 piece of Woven Selections
More prep bowls (on supply sheet on sale)
More scrapers

What I likeYou could also use it for Conference or for Supply Orders (if you didn't know).

I REALLY like:
Bamboo Spoons/Spatulas etc.
Stoneware - Mini Baker, Fluted Pan (I wish I had it), Medium Bar Pan
Adj. Measuring Spoons
Color-Coating Knifes (Santoku)
Small Batter Bowl
Tool Turn About is nice to have

HTH! :)

p.s. I wish I had the Juice Reimer (sp?) or the Citrus Press

Oh Yeah!Janet, I agree.

Cookware - You will sell TONS if you have YOUR personal experiences to share! And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the DCB!!!....

Forged cutlery (I sell a lot of the santukos, and I never bring the small green santuko because that steals from sales of the forged cutlery)

Love the deep dish covered baker

Round stone w/rack ---- my most seasoned stone

scrapers

tool turn about, kept in my cabinet.

citrus press

BBQ turner

BBQ skewers

microfiber towels---i have about 10 of them

HTH!

I agree with Ann, look at the recipes you want to make for your shows and base purchases on that right now. With the new interactive show you may need a larger cutting board, different knives, measuring cups, etc. The large round stone with handles is a great purchase. Tool Turn About is a must, works great to carry all the little items in.

I agree with Ann too... check out the recipes and see what you'd like to make. Also if you don't know, hang on to them... you don't have to spend them as soon as you get them and you could earn more within your 90 days...

lkprescott said:
I agree with Ann too... check out the recipes and see what you'd like to make. Also if you don't know, hang on to them... you don't have to spend them as soon as you get them and you could earn more within your 90 days...
I agree with this. Unless there is absolutely something you need now, wait and see how much more you get.

So true- and might as well use them in Kit Enhancement month, whether you use the April (everybody), or new consultant (your 4th month). Even if they're free, you can get more when it's 40% off!

I agree ... KE is the month to use them ... I have about the same amount ... and if I get the 12 inch skillet AND the lid I might have just about enough left over for a citrus press or kitchen shears.

Reading about KE month (april) is it something we have to remember to order or does HO send us a reminder, flyer, etc?? I started last year in April so it did not apply to me and for some reason my 4th month (August) I didn't know about it either. THANKS! I'd love to get more things for 40% off. :)

1. How can I maximize my $100 Pampered Chef dollars for parties?

There are several ways to make the most out of your $100 Pampered Chef dollars for parties. First, take advantage of our host rewards program by hosting a party and earning free products. You can also combine your $100 with a friend's $100 to earn even more free products. Additionally, consider purchasing our high-quality, versatile products that can be used for multiple recipes and meal types.

2. Can I use my $100 Pampered Chef dollars towards any product?

Yes, you can use your $100 Pampered Chef dollars towards any product on our website or in our catalog. However, please note that host rewards and other discounts cannot be combined, so be sure to choose the best option for your budget.

3. How do I redeem my $100 Pampered Chef dollars?

To redeem your $100 Pampered Chef dollars, simply add your desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will have the option to apply your $100 credit towards your purchase.

4. What if I don't spend the full $100 Pampered Chef dollars in one purchase?

If you don't spend the full $100 Pampered Chef dollars in one purchase, the remaining balance will be saved in your account and can be used towards future purchases. Your credit does not expire, so you can use it whenever you'd like.

5. Can I use my $100 Pampered Chef dollars for online parties?

Yes, you can use your $100 Pampered Chef dollars for online parties. Simply provide your consultant with your credit code and they can apply it towards your online purchase. Please note that online parties may have different host rewards and discounts, so be sure to check with your consultant for the best option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
patty42240
Replies