• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Flyers for Small Businesses: Space-Saving Solutions

PCgina~I converted it to Adobe PDF so you can at least see it. If you like it and want your info on it let me know and I will change it and send it to you. Let me know. thanks
pcluisa
does anyone have a smaller flyer to leave at a small business counter? for example like a tri fold flyer? Anything smaller than a page that won't take up alot of space would be great.
thanks! :D

smaller flyersYou mean like a brochure? I've been looking for something similar myself. Wanted to drop off some basic info about what Pampered Chef has to offer to some local businesses, but in a condensed form. I know that too much info or flyers will sometimes turn people off and ends up in the trash. I'll keep searching around this site to see if I can find anything that will help us both. :)

yeah like a broucher. hopefully someone will help us out. thanks for keep an eye out for it.
Have a great day!

I am sure there are flyers within this site that you can use.

What do you wnat the flyer to project? You? PC?? Bookings? Recruiting? Sales? Product? Hey I'm a consultant?? Product available?? Need Input:D

I am sure if you were a little more specific ~ somone could help you out...

"A brochure" is a bit vague...give us more info and we'll see what we can come up with...

Great idea!

I have a tri-fold flyer that I designed...the only problem is that it is in Print Shop. So IF you have Print Shop and want me to send it to you let me know. It has everything that we offer in a nice, colorful, compact size.

Valky

PCgina~ I'm looking for something that would promote my name and about bookings. something similar to the flyers that have been for grocery store.

yummy4tummy~sorry I dont think i have Print shop. but i could try to open it maybe with other program.
that would be great if i could. Thanks

I converted it to Adobe PDF file so you can at least see it. If you like it and want your info on it let me know and I will change it and send it to you. Let me know. thanks

Valky

I need your e-mail addie to send it

Tri-fold brochureHere is the brochure that I designed. By popular request I have posted it to this site

Can't get it on the site.well, I can't get it to upload so I guess it will not be posted. SORRY!
Valky

Related to Small Flyers for Small Businesses: Space-Saving Solutions

1. What is the purpose of small flyers for small businesses?

Small flyers serve as an effective marketing tool for small businesses to promote their products or services in a compact and cost-efficient way. They are designed to grab the attention of potential customers and encourage them to take action.

2. How can small flyers save space for small businesses?

Small flyers are designed to be compact and take up minimal space, making them ideal for businesses with limited advertising space. They can be easily distributed and displayed in various locations, maximizing visibility without cluttering the area.

3. Can small flyers be customized to fit specific business needs?

Yes, small flyers can be fully customized to fit the specific needs of a business. From the design and layout to the content and messaging, businesses can tailor their flyers to effectively communicate their unique brand and offerings to their target audience.

4. Are small flyers cost-effective for small businesses?

Yes, small flyers are a cost-effective marketing solution for small businesses. They require minimal printing costs and can be distributed in targeted locations, making them a budget-friendly option for businesses looking to reach potential customers.

5. How can Pampered Chef help with designing and printing small flyers for small businesses?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of design templates and printing services for small flyers. Our team of experts can work with businesses to create eye-catching and effective flyers that will help them stand out and attract potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pregochef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shelley G
  • schel