• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Bar Pan in Toaster: Toasting with Broiler Element

In summary, the Small Bar Pan in Toaster is a versatile kitchen tool that is primarily used for baking small portions of food. It measures 9 x 6 inches and is non-stick for easy release of food and cleaning. It can be used in a regular oven up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, but not in a broiler or on a stovetop. It is recommended to hand wash the pan with mild dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge.
pamperedmomto3
Can the small bar pan be in the toaster when it's toasting (the broiler element is heated)?

I wouldn't put it in on BROIL only but it should be fine on the regular bake part - (although I do know customers that broil in the oven on their large bar pans)

Stoneware is not to be used with any direct heat, be that stovetop, grill, or broiler. And that includes the broiler in a toaster oven. You can use stones on a grill, if you use the indirect heat method, in which you stack the coals on one side, and put the stone on the other.

I use my small bar pan in my toaster oven almost daily. And as long as its not the broiler setting you should be good. Even with the heat on the top its not as hot as the broiler setting. HTH

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with your question. The small bar pan is not recommended to be used in the toaster when the broiler element is heated. It is designed to be used in a conventional oven, and the intense heat from the broiler element may cause damage to the pan. We always want to ensure the safety and longevity of our products, so we recommend following the instructions provided. If you have any further questions, I would be happy to help. Happy cooking!

Related to Small Bar Pan in Toaster: Toasting with Broiler Element

What is the Small Bar Pan in Toaster used for?

The Small Bar Pan in Toaster is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cooking tasks. It is primarily designed for baking small portions of food, such as brownies, cookies, and individual servings of casseroles or quiches. However, it can also be used for toasting bread or making mini pizzas.

What are the dimensions of the Small Bar Pan in Toaster?

The Small Bar Pan in Toaster measures 9 x 6 inches, making it the perfect size for fitting in a standard toaster oven. It is also compact and easy to store in a kitchen cabinet.

Is the Small Bar Pan in Toaster non-stick?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan in Toaster is made with a non-stick coating to ensure easy release of food and easy clean-up. It is important to use non-metal utensils with this pan to prevent scratching the non-stick surface.

Can the Small Bar Pan in Toaster be used in a regular oven?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan in Toaster is oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is important to note that it is not designed for use in a broiler or on a stovetop.

How do I clean the Small Bar Pan in Toaster?

The Small Bar Pan in Toaster is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. Use mild dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the pan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent damaging the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
  • elizabethby
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • 4kids4me