• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slide to Success: My Booking Slide Experience

In summary, the consultant created a script that is used on stage to show the benefits of hosting a show. The script is the same one that was in the newsletter that was sent in October/November. It was a modification of the script that the consultant had seen. The consultant reported that the script was a "force" to do her own show at her first show back after attending the workshop. The consultant said that when she used the script at her shows, people were more interested in the benefits of hosting a show and were also more likely to want to book a show. The consultant said that the script was a "visual aid" and that it "gets their attention". The consultant also said that the script is a "force"
pattikake
I used my booking slide for the first time at my show this weekend - and I heard at least 3 people say WOW!!! It really helps remember all of the perks of hosting - and it's fun & colorful. I did end up with 2 bookings - so I was pretty happy. I'll be using it all the time now.

I'm glad it worked for you. After reading the posts it's obvious not everyone gets the same results, but you are trying.

I got a good reaction, too. I think it probably depends on (1) the consultant (does it fit their style?) and (2) the crowd.

I will be using mine for the first time tomorrow night at a show. I think it will be a positive thing because I am like a cheerleader when it comes to hosting a show!

I attended leadership and when the consultant who created it (can't remember her name right now) did it live on stage. . . I even wanted to book a show with her!!! LOL It "forced" me to do mine at my first show when I got back and it did "wow" the crowd. I got 4 bookings. Us women are extremely visual so I think it helps seeing it "live" in addition to just talking about the benefits. I hope it keeps working.. .I want to go to Disney:)

ChefMichele1 said:
I attended leadership and when the consultant who created it (can't remember her name right now) did it live on stage. . . I even wanted to book a show with her!!! LOL It "forced" me to do mine at my first show when I got back and it did "wow" the crowd. I got 4 bookings. Us women are extremely visual so I think it helps seeing it "live" in addition to just talking about the benefits. I hope it keeps working.. .I want to go to Disney:)
So, what was the script that they used on stage? I'm really bad about pushing people for anything.....so, why am I in sales?? Would love to have some extra homework to practice.

It was the same one that was was in our newsletter like in October/November? This is my version (modified from hers) "Have you ever thought about having a Pampered Chef show? Well, before you decide, let me help make up you mind. Whoosh, (I do mine like a mini-commercial while going over each "perk" and tell them why they would be missing out on something if they didn't have a show. I believe that the booking slide in on CS also (wording). Good luck. It just adds that extra little "touch" I've been looking for to perk up my show.

This is good to hear, I plan on making mine this week for my next party

I've used it at my last 2 shows too... and I got a WOW also.. I also have the hostess hold mine up.. and everyone is like I knew there was hostess specials, but this put it in to prospective for them.

I used mine for the first time the other day. When I got to booking benefits I explained what my host was getting this month and that my host (who i gestured to) could come to their party and get the hostess benefit. By the end of the day they were saying "who's taking April..." I got a booking for Feb, March, April, and May. It helped that I had the specials for each of those month w/ me for them to choose. They all really wanted to help out my host.

I'm pretty awful at booking shows but that's another thread.... anyway I use the booking slide at my shows and it definitely gets their attention! They have their heads buried in the catalogs and when I whip that baby out it gets everyone's attention and I get a lot of "Wow"s and some chuckles. People seem to like it and remember it b/c it's a visual aid.:thumbup:

I am using my bookings slide for the first time tonight. I hope to get a good response! ;)

I used mine and also got a WOW! and got 3 bookings

after reading this i think i will make one and use at my show on sunday...thanks!

My downline has had HUGE success with the bookings slide! I've been using my own for about two months after I saw it originally un-veiled in the consultant news. My bookings have increased significantly and I always get a "Wow" reaction. Even people who have been to many of my shows have told me that it's really neat to see it layed out that way.

Now as far as my cluster, I've done several trainings on the booking slide with them since returning home from conference, all are now seeing the big picture! My Director and I do our meetings together and as a Valentine's gift we offered to give each of our cluster members a bookings slide if they RSVP'd to our offer. Instead of laminating them, for cost reasons, we put them in page protectors and gave them instructions on how they could laminate them. They are loving it. Here is picture of part of my downline enjoying their slide :) And the consultant standing on the chair, she actually DOES that at her shows, she said it gives a really big reaction from the crowd as she tells them she's "our host benefits are bigger than her!" :)

Mydowlineusingthebookingsslide.jpg

I want to give this a try. What am I missing...

Hospitality Bonus
Free Products
Half Price Products
Discounted Products
Free Shipping
Monthly Host Special
Booking Benefits
10% Past Host Discount
Kit Credit

I KNOW I'm missing a couple but can't for the life of me think of what they are!

LOVE the pic Darcy! Thanks for sharing!

Love those aprons!!! I want one!! :love:

Kelly V

kcjodih said:
I want to give this a try. What am I missing...

Hospitality Bonus
Free Products
Half Price Products
Discounted Products
Free Shipping
Monthly Host Special
Booking Benefits
10% Past Host Discount
Kit Credit

I KNOW I'm missing a couple but can't for the life of me think of what they are!

You don't have to remember them. The whole thing is available as a download on CC.

OhmyDLM said:
My downline has had HUGE success with the bookings slide! I've been using my own for about two months after I saw it originally un-veiled in the consultant news. My bookings have increased significantly and I always get a "Wow" reaction. Even people who have been to many of my shows have told me that it's really neat to see it layed out that way.

Now as far as my cluster, I've done several trainings on the booking slide with them since returning home from conference, all are now seeing the big picture! My Director and I do our meetings together and as a Valentine's gift we offered to give each of our cluster members a bookings slide if they RSVP'd to our offer. Instead of laminating them, for cost reasons, we put them in page protectors and gave them instructions on how they could laminate them. They are loving it. Here is picture of part of my downline enjoying their slide :) And the consultant standing on the chair, she actually DOES that at her shows, she said it gives a really big reaction from the crowd as she tells them she's "our host benefits are bigger than her!" :)

Mydowlineusingthebookingsslide.jpg

AHHHH!! I sat with them at Leadership :D How cool to see their faces again! :)

raebates said:
You don't have to remember them. The whole thing is available as a download on CC.

Thanks Rae. I'm not sure if they're on the Canadian CC or not though. I'll have to investigate tomorrow night. It's after midnight and my throat is starting to hurt. I better get to bed and fight this off since I have to work in the morning.

Hope you feel better soon.I forgot you're one of our neighbors to the north. If you need a quick run-down on what's on the Bookings Slide, let me know.

Thanks everyone, I've got a pretty special bunch! My downline is really growing right now and I couldn't be more excited for them! And TRY THAT BOOKINGS SLIDE! Don't pre-judge, just try it!

You can go to Consultants Corner, downloads to get the list:)

1. What is Slide to Success: My Booking Slide Experience?

Slide to Success: My Booking Slide Experience is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their bookings and sales. It is a step-by-step guide that provides tips, techniques, and resources for successfully booking and hosting parties.

2. How can Slide to Success benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Slide to Success can benefit you by providing you with the tools and knowledge to effectively book and host parties, which can lead to increased sales and income. It also offers incentives and rewards for successfully implementing the techniques taught in the program.

3. Is Slide to Success only for new consultants?

No, Slide to Success is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable information and strategies for all levels of consultants to help improve their bookings and grow their business.

4. How much does Slide to Success cost?

The program is offered at no cost to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of the training and support provided by the company to help consultants succeed in their business.

5. How do I access Slide to Success?

You can access Slide to Success through your consultant workstation on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Slide to Success" tab to get started. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mentul77
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • whiteyteresa