• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Dessert Ideas for Game Night: Quick and Easy Boxed Cake Recipes

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy and quick dessert recipes that can be made using their products. These include options like no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars, fruit pizza, and individual molten lava cakes. Their products are designed to save time and make baking more efficient, with tools like the Mix 'N Scraper® and Brownie Pan. They also have dessert recipes for special dietary needs and tips for making healthier options using their products. To ensure the best results, it is recommended to plan ahead, have all ingredients and tools ready, and follow the recipe using Pampered Chef products.
laylaleigh
Hi! I am having people over tonight for the football game. I am looking for a quick dessert recipe. I have basic boxed cakes in the pantry. What should I do. I am thinking the skillet cake will be too much food. Any other ideas? Not too many steps since I have to still tiddy up, make my apps and take care of two lovely children. All in the next 2 hrs.

Thanks!!
layla

I say make it. It's good fresh and it's good left-over.

Just checked, I have brownies too.

Do you have pudding and cool-whip? If so, you could make a trifle.

Or just brownies and maybe some ice cream

would you mix the pudding and cool whip together?

if you did a trifle you could layer the brownie bites, cool whip, pudding, repeat. YUM!

Or how about a lava cake in the rice cooker? Very easy and always gets an good review!

1. What are some quick and easy dessert recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy dessert recipes that can be made using our products. Some popular options include our no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars, fruit pizza, and individual molten lava cakes made in our Mini Fluted Cake Pan.

2. Can Pampered Chef products help me save time when making desserts?

Yes, our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. For example, our Mix 'N Scraper® makes mixing and scraping ingredients a breeze, and our Brownie Pan allows you to bake multiple individual desserts at once.

3. Are there any dessert recipes that are suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of dessert recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. You can find these recipes on our website or by browsing through our cookbooks.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier dessert options?

Absolutely! Our products can help you make healthier dessert options by using ingredients like fresh fruits and whole grains. For example, our Spiral & Slice makes it easy to create delicious fruit desserts like apple crisp or strawberry shortcake.

5. Are there any tips for making quick and easy desserts using Pampered Chef products?

One tip is to plan ahead and have all your ingredients and tools ready before you start baking. This will save you time and make the process smoother. Also, make sure to follow the recipe and use the recommended Pampered Chef products for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8