• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple, Budget-Friendly Menus for Jan. 17 Show

In summary, Becky's sister is interested in hosting a show, but is concerned about the price of the DCB. She is also interested in recipes that can be easily made and that are budget-friendly. She is also interested in recipes that will impress her guests.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok... I have taken time off like almost a year from actual cooking shows... i have been doing catalog shows every other month to keep me active...

I have 2 shows in Jan and need a simple menu choice for my hostess to pick from.

My first show is a college age student who is recently married and will be inviting college aged friends plus her mom and aunts...

quick simple easy and low budget

:cry: HELP my show is JAN 17

Do you have a DCB?

the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites is cheap, easy, and will WOW everyone! Plus, it show a lot of products!

Greek cheese torta or brownie truffle cups. Or something to get them hooked on stoneware!

I'm wondering if the DCB would be too expensive for college age kids...

I think the price is an issue, but I think what is more of an issue is microwave size, parents normally just buy a small dorm sized fridge and micro. I think the DCB would be too large for them.

AnnieBee said:
Greek cheese torta or brownie truffle cups. Or something to get them hooked on stoneware!

I'm wondering if the DCB would be too expensive for college age kids...

That's why they host!

She said the host was college-aged, and newly married. Probably working, and going to school. The DCB is great for making meals quickly. AND she is inviting her Mom and Aunts!:thumbup:

(I had a host who was just out of college, and in her first home w/ her first real job. She invited all of her family, plus all of her friends. There were 22 in attendance, and she had a $1200 show. This was the demo that we did.)

Black Forest Trifle. Easy and Yummy!!! Lava cakes in the Rice Cooker Plus (microwave size not really a factor) is very easy and cheap!

I still have not tried the lava cake, but am very intrigued by it!

I got my sister the rice cooker plus and the green coated paring knife for Christmas, she's a college student, she went nuts over both of them, she was very excited!

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you have a DCB?

the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites is cheap, easy, and will WOW everyone! Plus, it show a lot of products!

Becky, do you put the garlic bites in the DCB? Do you have the recipe handy? I also love the 30-min chicken in the microwave. That or the 10-min pork tenderloin really wow the people.

I do agree with Becky about doing something relating to quick meals. Then you could gear some of the items you show to dorm-room capabilities.

I agree...College age or not...if she likes to cook and is interested in hosting a show (which she is) she knows the products and the price. I recommend attacking it like any other show....I bet you have a great time and get some good leads!!! Possibly think about promoting Bridal Showers and such....if she is 22 she more than likely has some friends that are close to getting married or in need of a house warming party. You can spin it chickie!!!! Best of luck:chef:

gailz2 said:
Becky, do you put the garlic bites in the DCB? Do you have the recipe handy? I also love the 30-min chicken in the microwave. That or the 10-min pork tenderloin really wow the people.

No, the Biscuit Bites go in the oven (in 8" or 10" skillet) while the chicken is in the micro. I do the chicken first, pop it in the micro, then do the Biscuit Bites demo, and pop that in the oven. Then, for 15 minutes, I go over everything else (booking, host specials, favorite products, etc...) and then when the chicken and biscuits are done - usually about the same time, I plate it and serve it.

love the biscuit bites ...forgot about those... i love the DCB recipes... i will pass it on to her... what about the black forest triffle... where is the recipe...

I am AMAZED :love: at all the help from this site that quick... THANKS

ok.. she looked at the DCB i showed a pic in the catalog with the chicken... we were almost sold on that till she saw the caprese pizza's. I have done them before with the garlic bites... so that will be good.. i can still stress budget saving recipes for the DCB too... she has her realtor coming... i want to get a pkg together for her for house warming gifts... any suggestions

Related to Simple, Budget-Friendly Menus for Jan. 17 Show

1. How can I make budget-friendly meals without sacrificing taste?

Our Jan. 17 Show menu features easy and affordable recipes that are full of flavor! We use simple ingredients and cooking techniques to create delicious dishes that won't break the bank. Plus, with our Pampered Chef products, you can save time and money in the kitchen.

2. Can I customize the menu to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes can be easily modified to fit various dietary needs. For example, you can substitute gluten-free pasta for regular pasta or use dairy-free cheese in our dishes. We also have plenty of vegetarian and vegan options available.

3. How many people can the Jan. 17 Show menu feed?

The menu is designed to serve a family of four, but the recipes can be easily doubled or tripled to accommodate larger groups. Our products also make it easy to scale up or down the recipes as needed.

4. Can I make these meals ahead of time?

Yes, many of the dishes in our Jan. 17 Show menu can be prepped and stored in advance. For example, you can make the meatballs and sauce ahead of time and freeze them until you're ready to use them. Our recipes also include tips for meal prep and make-ahead options.

5. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these recipes?

Our Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking easy and efficient. While you can certainly make these recipes without our products, we highly recommend using them for the best results. From our food chopper for quick chopping to our non-stick cookware for easy clean-up, our products will make your meal preparation a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amysue80
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies