• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, Kristy tried making brownies in the SFCP and it turned out great. She used a family-size box of brownies and it was just the right size for the pan. Then she turned them out onto a pretty plate, left them spaced apart as is, sprinkled with powdered sugar...and here's the kicker...some pretty fanned out strawberries fit perfectly between the "brownie flower cakes"! It was a very gorgeous presentation, and so easy and quick! Kristy is going to use this as a second recipe just to showcase this pan, and her sales for this pan will go up because of it.
wickednoodle
Quick background...my director told me that she always makes two recipes at her show (she's very, very successful) but that the second one is usually just brownies that are already in the oven in the bar pan as the guests arrive. This way it smells great when they arrive, and then she has a volunteer put caramels in them when they come out of oven - basically a much simpler and easier version of warm nutty caramel brownies.

Well...I just tried making brownies in the SFCP, just to see if I could do a variation on my directors little brownie trick. It worked FANTASTIC! I used a family-size box of brownies and it was just the right size for the pan. Then I turned them out onto a pretty plate, left them spaced apart as is, sprinkled with powdered sugar...and here's the kicker...some pretty fanned out strawberries fit perfectly between the "brownie flower cakes"! It was a very gorgeous presentation, and so easy and quick! I'm going to use this as a second recipe just to showcase this pan, and I'm sure my sales for this pan will go up because of it.

BTW...this may not even be anything new to y'all old timers! But it was very fun for me to discover this, so I just had to share!:love:

Sounds beautiful! I need some new jazzy recipes for that pan!

Thanks Kristy, I needed a good excuse to buy that pan! ;)

It is always great to hear what others have done successfully. Thanks for sharing your experiment.

That sounds great! So pretty. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm hungry...;)

Okay, I have read several posts where people have raved about making brownies in the SFCP. I tried making brownies right after I got my pan and it turned out horrible. The brownies wouldn't come out and it took me a couple days to get the bugger clean!!
Any suggestions on what I may have done wrong? I would really like to try it again but am a little leary....
Mahalo.

Aloha, Kimo! You do need to spray the silicone pan pretty well to get it to release easily. That's one item in the line that HO recommends non-stick spray for, instead of just oil in the spritzer.

Kristy, thanks! I have a brownie mix sitting right here....ready to go....

Howzit Ann,
Thanks. If I recall correctly I used the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush (because I had just gotten it and was anxious to try it). I haven't actually used the spritzer for a while because it tends to clog if I don't use it often.
I think I will try it tonight with Pam.
Mahalo again.

Thanks, Kristy. I don't own this pan but one of my customers who lives down the street does. I guess for a change of pace I will borrow something from her. By the way how long did you bake it for and what temp? Thanks.
Also did you make them cake like or regular?

I love this item - I push and sell a ton of them:

More then Just cupcakes and muffins or brownies --

Ladies - these make the most beautiful ice cubes you have ever seen - doing punch at your next get together?? you have to have this - ice cream, jello - the uses are only as far as you imagination will take you ... 2 sticks of butter in the classic batter bowl melted in the micro - fills 1,2,3 wells - 1 of each of the flowers - freeze in your freezer (no side to sides) 3 - 4 hours - let sit outside 5 minutes - pop out - bammm you are Martha Stuart with beautiful butter patties - throw some parsley on a simple additions plate !!!

whew... That is my smeel with the silcone - sell 1 almost every show - or get a booking for it!

Wow, Doreen!!!!! Those are awesome ideas!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
I think I better put this on my wishlist!!!!!

Never mind my questions on the brownies. I found out through the booklet Carolyn posted on another thread. 350 degrees, 19 minutes and cake like.

Thanks! The thread is "floral pan recipe suggestions"

Last edited:
Aloha,
Well, I tried the brownies again. I sprayed the wells of the SFCP real good. It was almost ponding in the bottom. And once again, messy!!
Maybe it is just not meant to be for me. Hmmphf!
Oh well. I can be comforted that the Jello Jigglers come out really good anyway. Maybe some day I will try again.
Mahalo

Do you make the cake-like brownies with the extra egg? That will make the difference. The fudgy brownies are too moist.

In post #1 you mention your Director putting caramels in the brownies. Did you do that with those you made in the Silicone Floral Pan? What kind of
caramels did you use, and when did you put them in?

I'm doing a Mom and Daughter show soon, and will have at least four sets of
M/D doing a hands on recipe. Two or three will be doing quick easy Salsa appetizers on a Friday night (trying to go without meat) and then one group could do this for the dessert. I cannot thank you enough for this idea. It will put a product out there that they do not have, that is a higher priced item. This will be the fourth party for this group of M/D, and some have just about everything they think they could want. I'm lucky to have two of the
SF pans, so it will work out just great if she gets a crowd.

Please confirm how many eggs you used on this Family sized box.
a

I love this pan but don't use it much at home and haven't taken it to a show in a long time. Alot of people think it's stoneware and are suprised when they see that it's silicone. Another benefit to talk about is the steel rim inside. Means you don't have to dirty another pan to use it in the oven and no tipping over or fallen pans with regular silicone pans. You do have to spray it very well.

Lava CakesYou could also do the lava cakes - they only have 4 ingredients, I think and are amazing. That would be really impressive! They come out perfectly in the SFCP.

Good idea!:)

Grandmarita said:
In post #1 you mention your Director putting caramels in the brownies. Did you do that with those you made in the Silicone Floral Pan? What kind of
caramels did you use, and when did you put them in?

Please confirm how many eggs you used on this Family sized box.
a

I didn't put caramels in the SFCP brownies, although that would be awesome! I wonder though if it would seep out the bottom? But who cares, right? I could take a litte caramel oozing out of my brownie! ;-)

I did not use the extra egg for mine, although I think that would be nice, too. I just wanted to make them fudgy to see how they turned out.

1. What is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan made of?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of food-grade silicone, which is a non-toxic and flexible material that is heat-resistant and safe for use in the oven.

2. How many cupcakes can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan make?

The pan can make 12 standard-sized cupcakes.

3. Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity of the product.

4. Can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan be used in the microwave?

Yes, the pan is microwave safe. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. How do I clean and care for my Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The pan can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. To prevent damage, avoid using sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean the pan. Make sure to dry the pan thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • erinyourpclady
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies