• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Breast Odor: My Experience and Solution

In summary, a "Stinky Silicone Breast" is a breast-shaped silicone mold used for baking or creating food items such as cakes, jellies, or chocolates. The silicone material used for the mold is safe for food use and is BPA-free and FDA-approved. The mold can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or can be placed in the dishwasher. It is also heat-resistant and can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer. While primarily designed for food use, the mold can also be used for creating non-edible items, but it is important to thoroughly clean it before switching between food and non-food use.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I used it for...

...and it smells like.........

Ok, so I couldn't resist a bad parody...

BTW, it's chicken - what were you thinking?!

Janet, I'm afraid KG has been a bad influence on you. :)

Indeed! I thought for sure, when I saw the parody title TKG would have started this... LOL.. good job btw!

raebates said:
Janet, I'm afraid KG has been a bad influence on you. :)

Naw, you can blame it on my DH instead of KG... ;)

And he's working with impressionable youth? ;)

raebates said:
And he's working with impressionable youth? ;)
No, we (DH & I) are in the same decade! But thanks for thinking I look so young! :thumbup: That feels great after being told by the eye doctor last week that I need to be wearing reading glasses over my contacts (a.k.a. bifocals)! :eek: :eek: So where do I have to send payment?

Um, Janet, I was thinking his job was working with youth. Am I confused once again?

raebates said:
Um, Janet, I was thinking his job was working with youth. Am I confused once again?

No, I was! I thought you meant he was working with impressionable youth by corrupting me...well, fine then, reversing payment for the complement. :grumpy: ;)

Yes, he works at a Christian Camp with all ages...usually 8 and up unless it is Family Camp time.

Great, now I'm confusing other people, not just myself. :(

Yeah, we did get off-track here...

Yes, but that's what parodies are for!

Related to Silicone Breast Odor: My Experience and Solution

1. What is a "Stinky Silicone Breast"?

A "Stinky Silicone Breast" is a breast-shaped silicone mold used for baking or creating food items such as cakes, jellies, or chocolates. It is also commonly used as a prop for parties or Halloween costumes.

2. Is the silicone material safe for food use?

Yes, the silicone material used for our "Stinky Silicone Breast" is food-grade and safe for baking and creating edible items. It is also BPA-free and FDA-approved.

3. How do I clean the "Stinky Silicone Breast" mold?

The mold can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge or cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience. Make sure to thoroughly dry the mold before storing it.

4. Can the "Stinky Silicone Breast" mold be used in the oven?

Yes, the mold is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be safely used in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

5. Can I use the "Stinky Silicone Breast" mold for making non-food items?

While the mold is primarily designed for food use, it can also be used for creating non-edible items such as soap, candles, or resin crafts. However, make sure to thoroughly clean the mold before switching between food and non-food use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yummybytes
  • armywyf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Shawnna