• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Basket Shrimp Recipe from S/S Catalog

In summary, to prepare shrimp for a grill basket recipe, peel and devein the shrimp, pat them dry, and toss with desired seasonings before placing them in the basket. It is recommended to preheat the basket before adding the shrimp, and cooking time will vary depending on shrimp size and grill heat. Frozen shrimp can be used, but must be thawed before cooking. Popular seasonings for the shrimp include Old Bay, Cajun, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
Does anyone have the shrimp in the grill basket recipe that is pictured on the front of the S/S catalog??

Thank you!

Isn't it in the catalog?

Sorry... it is not on the cover of the catalog but is the picture is on the page with the grill basket but the recipe is not given in the catalog. Just wondering if anyone has the recipe...I heard from another consultant that it was in the Grill It Quick Cookbook, but do not have it yet.
Thanx.

Good- glad you found it !:)

1. How do I prepare the shrimp for the grill basket recipe?

To prepare the shrimp for the grill basket recipe, start by peeling and deveining the shrimp. Then, pat them dry with paper towels and toss them with your desired seasonings. Make sure to evenly coat the shrimp with the seasoning before placing them in the grill basket.

2. Do I need to preheat the grill basket before adding the shrimp?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the grill basket before adding the shrimp. This will help prevent the shrimp from sticking to the basket and ensure even cooking.

3. How long should I cook the shrimp in the grill basket?

The cooking time for shrimp in the grill basket will depend on the size of the shrimp and the heat of your grill. In general, it should take about 5-7 minutes for medium-sized shrimp to cook through. Make sure to flip the shrimp halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking on both sides.

4. Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shrimp for this recipe. However, make sure to thaw the shrimp completely before marinating and grilling to ensure even cooking.

5. What are some recommended seasonings for the shrimp in the grill basket recipe?

Some popular seasonings for shrimp in the grill basket include Old Bay seasoning, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. You can also get creative and use your favorite herbs and spices to add flavor to the shrimp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies