• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make delicious grilled shrimp in a grill basket?

In summary, the Shrimp Recipe Catalog offers a variety of options for substituting shrimp with other proteins, low-calorie options, and gluten-free options. Some recipes can be made in advance and reheated, but it is recommended to enjoy them fresh. Most recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment, but some may require specific tools.
pkd09
Silver Member
A guest at my show today asked me about how the shrimp was prepared/seasoned in the Grill Basket on Page 15. Any ideas? I told her I would try to find out for her and e-mail her.

My understanding is that it was tossed in a bowl with oil (garlic canola or olive) and one of the PC seasonings/rubs and then grilled in the basket. You would think I would have tried it by now.... :blushing:​

Sure, I'd be happy to share the recipe for the shrimp in the Grill Basket on Page 15. Here's how it's prepared:Ingredients:- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 2 cloves of garlic, minced- 1 teaspoon paprika- 1/2 teaspoon cumin- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, cumin, and chili powder.2. Place the shrimp in a large bowl and pour the marinade over the shrimp. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly.3. Cover the bowl and let the shrimp marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.4. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.5. Place the marinated shrimp in a grill basket and season with salt and pepper to taste.6. Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they are pink and cooked through.7. Serve hot as an appetizer or as a main dish with your favorite sides.I hope this helps and that your guest enjoys the shrimp! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy grilling!

Related to How do I make delicious grilled shrimp in a grill basket?

1. Can I substitute the shrimp with another protein in these recipes?

Yes, these recipes can be easily adapted to substitute shrimp with other proteins such as chicken, tofu, or even vegetables. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. Are there any low-calorie options in the Shrimp Recipe Catalog?

Yes, we have a variety of low-calorie options in the Shrimp Recipe Catalog, such as grilled shrimp skewers or shrimp and vegetable stir-fry. You can also modify the recipes to fit your dietary needs.

3. Can these recipes be made in advance and reheated?

Some of the recipes in the Shrimp Recipe Catalog can be made in advance and reheated, but we recommend enjoying them fresh for the best taste and texture. Some recipes, like shrimp cocktail, are best served immediately.

4. Do I need any special kitchen equipment to make these recipes?

No, most of the recipes in the Shrimp Recipe Catalog can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some recipes may require a specific tool, such as a grill or blender, which will be noted in the recipe instructions.

5. Are there any gluten-free options in the Shrimp Recipe Catalog?

Yes, we have several gluten-free options in the Shrimp Recipe Catalog, such as grilled shrimp and vegetable skewers or shrimp and avocado salad. Just make sure to check the ingredients and make any necessary substitutions to fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies