• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show With Tastefully Simple Rep?

In summary, the author is considering doing a joint show with a Tastefully Simple Rep. She is looking for tips and advice on how to make the show successful. The most successful joint show she has done was when they collaborated to plan the demo. She suggests that the host might want to talk about their products and the products of the guest during the demo. They should also promote the host's program.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I've been invited to participate in a joint show with a Tastefully Simple Rep.

I do know that doing a joint show may mean lower sales for each of us, but since I'm pregnant with twins on limited mobility and my dear friend who is hosting is aware and willing to work with me (as is the TS consultant), something is better than nothing right now...

Many of the guests will have been to other Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple parties, so I am looking for something fun and simple (and quick since I'll only have 1/2 of my normal demo time) that will meld well with a Tastefully Simple show.

The TS rep is very willing to do this also, but she has also never done a joint show so any tips or advice to make this at least reasonably successful for each of us would be appreciated.

My most successful joint show was when we worked together to plan the demo. I made Bananas Foster Stir Fry, which we served over her Absolutely Almond Pound Cake (which was baked in the Fluted Stone in advance). She did fewer samples and we both did a very brief talk (bookings, biz, etc). It was a lot of fun.

Maybe you can find one of her products as the food item, and you use YOUR products to make it- the bowls, the utensils, the pans, etc? Since we don't sell food/recipes, we sell the tools to MAKE prepare them, it doesn't seem like it would matter if you are making a PC recipe or not, right?? As far as bookings, you may have a better shot at bookings with our awesome Jan/Feb specials. :) But maybe you guys can take turns talking during the demo about the products...she talks about the foods they have, etc, you talk about the tool you are using- but maybe to keep anyone from taking too much of the other persons time- you can set it so that You get to talk about your products as you are using them/cooking, and she talks about the Food products either before or while the product is baking/cooking or being eaten? Then work your booking info into your demo- "You can earn this for free when you host a show!", etc. At the end, you both do a brief version of your 'talk'.

I've not done a joint show with anyone yet, but that would just be how I might approach it.

Let us know how it goes. I do have a possible opportunity to do something similar (not TS, but another similar food-product DS business). I'd love to know how you do it and how it works out.

I did a show together and she presented all of her samples in my SA! It was a great opportunity to show off the three-tier stand etc. She used all my serving tools as well. I thought it worked well together! Remember the whole idea is to swap customers, so make sure you both invite everyone you know.

Hi, yes I agree with Debbie J, I did this last July with a friend of mine who is a TS consultant, and it was very well $500 in sales for me and I still have TS stuff in my basement, There breads can be made in stoneware pieces and there sauses mixed with meat or potatoes in the DCB are awesome, and their dips look nice on our SA pieces. Make sure you talk up our host program, TS does not give a past host discount and that kind of bummed me out, makes me glad to be a PC rep! Good Luck

1. What is a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep"?

A "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep" is a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a Tastefully Simple representative. The rep will showcase and sell Tastefully Simple products, while also providing tips and recipes for easy and delicious meals.

2. Do I have to purchase anything at a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep"?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep", but most guests do end up making a purchase. Tastefully Simple reps offer exclusive deals and discounts at these shows, making it a great opportunity to stock up on delicious products.

3. Can I host my own "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep"?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep" is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. You can contact a Tastefully Simple rep to schedule a date and discuss the details.

4. What types of products are typically featured at a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep"?

Tastefully Simple offers a wide variety of easy-to-prepare food products, from seasonings and sauces to baking mixes and ready-to-eat meals. At a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep", you can expect to see a variety of these products, along with recipe ideas and tips for using them in different ways.

5. Are there any special offers or bonuses for hosting a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep"?

Yes, there are often special offers and bonuses for hosting a "Show with Tastefully Simple Rep". These can include free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host-only products. Your Tastefully Simple rep will provide more information on these offers when you schedule your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wickednoodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jen5512
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pampchefrhondab