• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show While on Vacation-Need Recipe Suggestions...

In summary, the author is looking for recipe suggestions for a show while on vacation in Hawaii. She is considering making the Hot Pizza Dip and Garlic Pull Apart Bites. She is also thinking about doing a show in Kentucky.
SummerG
Show while on vacation in Hawaii-need recipe suggestions...Hi there,

We are going to be in Hawaii in August to celebrate our birthdays and anniversary (4th, 5th & 6th :) ). The friends that we will be staying with said they will have a Show while we are there (woo-hoo!).

Because of the weight/size restrictions on the plane, I'm trying to think of a great recipe (Touchdown Taco Dip??) or two that would not require a ton of bulky products yet would lead to good sales. We will be there for almost 2 weeks so I was planning to bring some of the forged cutlery and a few other products since we will be cooking a lot anyway. Any suggestions??? Thanks for your input!

Last edited:
Don't forget about our fabulous friends here - see if you can borrow products while you are there!

Do the friends that you are staying with have any products? That may influence your decision on the recipe... or what about getting them a present for letting you stay with them... maybe the trifle bowl... have it shipped there and then you will have the main product for a ton of recipes!

Take a small saute pan, cutting board, santuko, small mix n scraper and medium cranberry accent SA square and new cinnamon sprinkles. Make the cinnamon pull aparts. ..oh and the catalog! The pics tell the whole story.

Good luck taking the forged cutlery on the plane :)

She can put it on the checked luggage can't she? If not, maybe the pizza cutter or just use their knife.

The main thing is to take a piece of cookware, IMHO.

I'm doing one show (maybe more!!) when we're in the states next month. Very few of my friends there have any PC at all...

So, I've been wondering the exact same thing!!

Where are you doing shows - we can find a consultant through this board or possibly other loops we are on. I know this can work because I have been on the lending side of this situation!

Well I decided that I'm going to make the Hot Pizza Dip and Garlic Pull Apart Bites for my demo. I'm going to give our friends the Mini-Baker as a gift and the 8" Saute Pan won't be too bulky to pack. Gotta show the cookware!

Ü

I'm doing a show in Kentucky... about 1.5 hours south of Lexington. I wonder if anyone is close to there at all???

Garlic pull apart bites... is that the same as the garlic bites I've heard about here?

Where can I find the recipe for those??

Related to Show While on Vacation-Need Recipe Suggestions...

1. What are some easy recipes I can make while on vacation?

Some easy recipes to make while on vacation are one-pot meals such as chili, casseroles, or stir-fry dishes. You can also make sandwiches, salads, and wraps for a quick and easy meal.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products while on vacation?

Yes, many of our products are portable and can be easily packed for vacation. Our quick cooker, grilling tools, and cookware are great options for cooking while on vacation.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for vacation cooking?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for vacation cooking. These include make-ahead meals, grill-friendly dishes, and recipes that can be made with limited kitchen equipment.

4. How can I plan meals for a large group while on vacation?

When planning meals for a large group on vacation, consider making dishes that can be easily doubled or tripled. Also, choose recipes that can be made in advance to save time and minimize stress during the vacation.

5. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party while on vacation?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party while on vacation. You can either bring your products and host a traditional party or have a virtual party with your friends and family back home. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details and assistance in planning your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • nikki70563
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies