• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Submission Problems Question

In summary, the subject line of the email is for you, and it says that the submission problems have been resolved. The email also says that your show was received, but you may want to check because you may not have received the usual email that says that the show was received.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
There's a subject line for you huh? I just got the email about the submission problems being resolved... my question is this. I just submitted a show about 30 min prior to receiving that email and it went through fine and said "Success" at the end...however I have not received the usual email that comes stating that the show was indeed received. Should I call HO in an hour or so just to make sure it went through?

You could! However, I think that if it said success, then it went through. Do you always receive an email saying your show was received? The reason I'm asking is because I have never gotten one of those...I've only gotten emails saying that the order has been shipped! I would love to get emails letting me know they received my show! Back to your original question though...it wouldn't hurt to double check!

Since I switched to PP3 I have gotten the emails every time. It's quite reassuring!

Oh, I'm one of the die-hards that has not converted to P3 yet - I like Pampered Partner just like it is! (But that's another thread) I guess that's one of the benefits to switching! I don't think that wil in itself get me to change over to p3 yet...LOL!!

:) I understand... I was reluctant but have been very pleased with it.

Diane,
I submitted on Saturday on P3 and never got a confirmation email, but both of my orders came up on CC under shipment status. You should be fine...I think they are just running slow right now. :)

Thank you for this question! I just went to track my order from Friday, and there it was already sent out! Wonderful! I didn't get anything either, but I have done three supply orders before and got confirmation for all of them. When I got the email from PC today about the order thing, I didn't know how to check anything! I checked my order on PP3 but it didn't give me an option to submit it, so I figured it's in the clear. But I was still nervous! Thanks to you all, I went and checked my tracking and it's already on the way! Yippee!

1. What should I do if my show submission is not going through?

If you are having trouble submitting your show, please double check that all required fields are filled out accurately. If you continue to have issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I edit or cancel a show submission after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a show submission has been submitted, it cannot be edited or cancelled. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does it take for a show submission to be processed?

Typically, show submissions are processed within 24-48 hours. However, during peak seasons or holidays, it may take longer. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please contact our customer service team for an update.

4. Can I submit multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows at once by selecting the "Add Another Show" button on the show submission form. This will allow you to enter the details for each show and submit them all at once.

5. What should I do if I do not receive a confirmation email after submitting a show?

If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting a show, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact our customer service team for assistance. It is possible that there was a technical issue and your submission did not go through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021