• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show on Hold, End of the Month!

In summary, the card was declined, but the customer said that it should have been fine. If you call HO, they will tell you that you have til the 4th of the following month to get it resolved so it doesn't affect commission.
jwpamp
Hey there!

On my $2000 show, one of the cards was "declined" (according to HO), but the customer said that it should have been fine (I trust her)....my question is that since it is the last day of the month, and on a weekend, will my commission be held up when they get this resolved on MONDAY??? :eek:

This happened to me ONCE before, and the card went through when they retried it, but worried about my monthly stats and commission now!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:
If you call HO they'll tell you that you have til (time) on (date) to get it resolved so it doesn't affect commission...it's usuallt at least 24-48hrs

They usually give you intil the 4th for a show submitted last minute of the month for everything to stay the same.

Yes, the date is Oct 4th, but I am calling FIRST thing Monday morning!! You don't think that it will affect my paycheck do you? (it's $560 from that ONE show alone!):confused:

As long as you submit the new card number by the deadline it will be fine!!

I had this happen to me too! On this past Thursday, September 28, I had a show where the host's credit card was declined. I got it all straightened out yesterday, but I was told I had until October 5th to straighten it out and it wouldn't affect my commission or my stoneware incentive...hopefully, this is correct...that's how I took it anyway! And I'm relieved I got it worked out yesterday! Good Luck!

I would trust what date HO says rather than what we say on here. Maybe they just have one date for all problems to be resolved by no matter when it occurs?

It's usually the 4th...but Gill is right. If you have email registered with them, the date to be resolved is in the email letting you know it was declined.

Ask them to run the number again Monday if you think it's good. I had one that I wasn't sure on, tried to contact the guest & host for 2 days. On the off chance, called this morning and asked them to try again and it went through! Whew!

HTH

I agree--when you call, have them run it again and they can tell you right away if it goes through. I've had that happen before. They asked me to verify the number. Silly me entered the expiration date incorrectly.

I have entered in a number right off the card, then it got declined. I called HO and her bank had issued a new card between when I took the order and when HO ran the card!

Woo-Hoo...fixed the show hold up this morning (customer gave me a different card # to use) and they released it. They also told me that it DOES still count toward my Sept. sales and that as long as things are corrected by 10pm on the 4th of the following month (Central time, I believe), it is still ok!

Wow! My bank account is sooooo happy!

I'm so glad they got this fixed in time! They didn't transfer you over to whoever makes director calls while you were already on the line?? Bummer!

Me too!!!I just had for the first time a credit card declined. Still waiting to get it worked out. The host told me if the guest doesn't return her call by the 4th, we will just pull her order off and send the rest through. Bad thing is, it was a $100 order, so that is going to drop the hostess down a level.

Related to Show on Hold, End of the Month!

What does "Show on Hold, End of the Month!" mean?

"Show on Hold, End of the Month!" refers to a promotion that Pampered Chef offers at the end of each month. It allows for customers to place orders at a discounted rate, without having to host a traditional in-home or virtual party. This promotion is only available for a limited time and is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products.

How do I take advantage of the "Show on Hold, End of the Month!" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply place an order through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Keep in mind that this promotion is only available for a limited time and may vary in terms of discounts offered.

Can I still earn host rewards with the "Show on Hold, End of the Month!" promotion?

No, the "Show on Hold, End of the Month!" promotion is specifically for customers who do not want to host a traditional party. As a result, host rewards are not available for orders placed through this promotion.

Is the "Show on Hold, End of the Month!" promotion available in all countries?

No, the availability of this promotion may vary by country. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see if this promotion is available in your area.

Can I combine the "Show on Hold, End of the Month!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant may be able to help you determine the best way to maximize your savings and get the most out of this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • Intrepid_Chef